Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mama wrapped my scarf tight around my neck and said, "It's their mistake for teasing you but it's your mistake for listening to them." I nodded and walked inside the school of doom.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the smell of rubber and the sound of talking bouncing off the walls. I squeezed through the big kids and walked to my classroom. Inside the teacher was greeting everyone and smiled when she saw me. I looked around as I put my stuff away. The girls were in their tutu's and squealing over some weird thing and the boys were rambling about this new super hero.

I looked down and picked up my baggy jeans that were dragging across the ground. Suddenly the door opened again and a girl came in. I haven't seen her around before so she must have been new.

She had short brown hair and brown eyes and wore a pretty orange dress. She smiled at me and walked over in my direction. "Hello! My name is Azera! What's yours?" She asked cheerily. "My name is Jane." I answered quietly while playing with my hands. She grinned and linked her arm in mine. "Well Jane, I'm your new best friend!" I grinned back and said, "Ok!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro