Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Azera was busy wiping my shirt with a paper towel while I was a blubbering mess. "I have a shovel at my house, who dumped their food on you?" My loyal bestie asked. I took a shaky breath and said, "N-Noah." I answered while taking deep breaths.

Noah was the one who pushed me in kindergarten and hates me for no reason. Azera started to work on my hair, pulling out bits and pieces of today's lunch. "Why does he hate me?" I whispered while playing with my shirt. She growls and says, "I have no idea."

When it was time for recess I went outside with Azera and we played tag. I laughed and had fun for once in a while but soon it was over when the whistle was blown that told us it was time to go inside.

We walked past the girls who were whining because the boys were pulling in their hair and into our classroom. We sat down at our desks and started coloring a sheet of paper while talking about monkeys.

When I got home I opened the door to the sound of yelling and my stomach filled with dread, dad was home. I sneaked to the doorway of the kitchen and saw my mother throwing whatever she could find at him. My dad held a beer bottle and threw that at the wall right next to her.

Tears ran down my face and I yelled, "Stop!" Their heads turned to me and my mother's eyes pleaded for me to run. But I didn't. I was tired of all the yelling, breaking things, our small amount of money.

"Ah, looks like the brat is home." My dad said followed by the sound of him cracking his knuckles.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro