Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a relief for Seokjin when Yoongi stopped sobbing and just leaned on him. The smaller guy was clearly exhausted and in pain."It'll be okay, Yoongi. We'll get you to the hospital soon. I promise." Seokjin felt like crying as he sat here with Yoongi, but he did his best to hold it back. He needed to be strong right now. He hoped Namjoon would hurry. They needed to get Yoongi to the hospital as soon as possible, especially before Hoseok would come back.

Something that upset Seokjin even further was when he looked down at Yoongi's arms in search of any injuries that he could tend. He saw that Yoongi's cast was definitely damaged, but that wasn't all. What he also saw were the scars on the smaller guy's left forearm. He lightly ghosted his fingers over them, wondering what sort of thoughts went through Yoongi's head when they were made. Not being suicidal or depressed himself, he didn't understand, but it did make him very sad to see that Yoongi went through such a terrible mental state.

Yoongi silently watched Seokjin touch his scars, not really having anything to say about them. He wondered if Seokjin was disgusted or disappointed. However, when he lifted his gaze to the tall man's face, all he saw was sadness."Hyung..." he spoke weakly, his throat sore."I'm tired..."

Those simple words brought a sob to Seokjin's throat that he struggled to hold back. He could tell that Yoongi was too exhausted and hurt to stay awake much longer. Shifting a bit to lean his back against the wall beside Yoongi, Seokjin gave him a reassuring smile, which was difficult to do."Lay on me. I'll keep you safe." Assisting Yoongi as he moved with pain, Seokjin guided him to use his lap as a pillow."As soon as Namjoon's ready, we'll call the police and get an ambulance for you too. You're going to be okay."

"Thanks..." Yoongi just couldn't bare to stay awake any longer. He was in pain, both physically and mentally. He felt drained. As much as he trusted Namjoon to do whatever it took to protect him, he didn't have any hope left to believe the camera would be found in time. So he wanted to take this chance to rest on a friend before Hoseok would get back and make him regret having help.

Seokjin started stroking Yoongi's hair to help him relax a little, but his own fingers were shaky as he did so. He didn't entirely know what Namjoon was doing. He only knew that it had to be very important if it was taking priority over calling the police. It was about twenty minutes later that he was alerted by the sound of sirens coming closer. The sound caused Yoongi to stir."Shh, shh, it's okay." Seokjin kept stroking Yoongi's hair in an attempt to keep from panicking.

The sound of the front door opening and a couple sets of feet entering the house sent Yoongi into full anxiety. His whole body tensed up, which hurt a lot, and his breathing became unsteady. He was scared. He didn't know what was about to happen because he knew Seokjin hadn't called the police, and Namjoon most likely hadn't called them either since he was still doing something in the bedroom.

The police came through the house and found them in the hallway, batons in their hands as they'd come here with the expectation of a home intruder. One of the officers spoke into his radio about finding two young men on the floor in the hallway. Another officer approached them cautiously."Do either one of you live here?" he inquired, needing more information about the situation.

Yoongi struggled to sit back up with Seokjin's help."I live here." he answered the officer.

It was very obvious that Yoongi was injured, so the officer knelt down in front of him."We were called by someone who said they witnessed a break-in. Please explain the situation. Are you hurt?"

With a nod, Yoongi knew he had to explain as much as possible."Yes, I-I'm hurt. A lot." For support, he grabbed Seokjin's hand."There was no break-in." He was scared but not of the police. He knew they were there to help. It just terrified him to think of what would happen after this. If the police didn't believe him or took Hoseok's side, he would be punished severely after this."Seokjin-hyung and Namjoon...They're my friends."

The officer looked toward Seokjin."Your name?"

"Kim Seokjin." It was best to cooperate as much as possible with the police. Seokjin knew that."Namjoon is in the bedroom." he stated as he pointed down the hall.

"And his surname?"

"Also Kim." Seokjin watched the second officer, who had been standing by, now make his way down the hall."Officer, we didn't break in. We came here because Yoongi needed our help."

The officer gave a small nod, acknowledging what he was being told."And you are Yoongi?" he asked the smaller male for confirmation.

"Yes." Yoongi squeezed Seokjin's hand, trembling."Officer, please help me. My friends came because they know my situation. They knew I needed them."

The officer was about to ask another question but stopped when the second officer stepped out of the bedroom and called for him."You need to see this. We've got quite a situation."

"Wait right here, you two." The officer rose to his feet and went down the hall, entering the bedroom with the other officer.

Seokjin wished he could go to the bedroom and see what was happening, but he didn't want to leave Yoongi or disobey the officer."Everything's going to be okay, Yoongi." He knew Yoongi was scared; it was evident in his tone."Namjoon and I won't let anything else happen to you."

Another set of footsteps entering the house threw Yoongi into panic, and he was right to be alert. Coming to the hallway was Hoseok. Yoongi scooted as close to Seokjin as possible, scared more than ever before.

"What are you doing in my house?" Hoseok asked with venom on his tongue."You're not welcome here. Entering someone's home uninvited is a crime." Putting on an act because he knew the police were here, he crouched down in front of Yoongi."Oh, my poor Yoongi-hyung. Are you okay? Don't worry. I'll take good care of you as soon as everyone's gone." His falsely-sweet tone mingled with the darker meaning of his words.

"Stay away from him, you disgusting fuckhead." Seokjin spat out. Holding Yoongi close with care, he kicked Hoseok away.

Hoseok attempted to seize this opportunity."Officers!" he called out, pretending to be in distress."This man who broke into my home just assaulted me!"

The two officers and Namjoon all came out of the bedroom. The officers looked absolutely appalled and disgusted. Stepping over to the three men, one officer grabbed Hoseok and forced his hands behind his back. As that officer proceeded to cuff his wrists, the other officer spoke."Jung Hoseok, you are under arrest on accounts of physical assault and sexual assault."

"What?!" Hoseok struggled, trying to pull away from the officer as he was being cuffed, definitely making it difficult."You can't do this! I didn't do anything! You can't prove it! They broke into my home! They're the ones you should be arresting!"

Namjoon looked at Hoseok with a glare and held up the camera. He'd found it in time."It's no use lying, Hoseok. They've seen proof of your cruelty. There was more proof on this camera than I thought there would be." He was completely disgusted and hurt after seeing some of the things that had been recorded on this camera. Rape, assault, and who knew what other charges could be placed on Hoseok because of the camera footage.

Once Hoseok was successfully cuffed, one of the officers spoke into his radio."We need to put out an arrest for Park Jimin. He is to be fined for calling in a false report."

"Jimin?" Seokjin had not expected to hear that."He's the one who said we broke in?" Standing, he gently pat Yoongi's head before turning to Hoseok."You're a disgusting sack of shit. You and Jimin deserve to rot." After saying that, he punched Hoseok in the face with all his might.

"Woah, woah, woah, stand down!" one of the officers commanded."Stand down or we'll have to cuff you too."

"You should check on Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi spoke up to the officers."Hoseok was planning to hurt him next." Now that Hoseok was in handcuffs and under arrest, he wasn't quite as scary. Of course, he still caused fear within Yoongi, but there were officers here who wouldn't let anything happen under their watch."He has pictures on his phone of Jungkook that he used to blackmail me. Naked pictures. They looked like they were taken without Jungkook's consent."

Hoseok smirked as one of the officers felt his pockets and retrieved his phone."You won't find any pictures of Jungkook on there. He's lying." He had made sure to delete those pictures on his way home, just in case.

"I can prove that I've seen them." Yoongi needed to speak up for himself. He couldn't let Hoseok spew any lies that might create doubt to his charges."Jungkook has deep scratch marks on his, uh...left shoulder blade." Yoongi had to remember what the marks were, his mind a bit scrambled at the moment."I wouldn't be able to see those with his shirt on. There's also a bite mark, probably from Hoseok, on Jungkook's right hip." His photographic memory really came in handy.

The officers made comments to each other about needing to take everyone in for questioning, including Jungkook. A call was also made over the radio for an ambulance to be sent for Yoongi. As soon as they tried to guide Hoseok away, the detainee jerked from their grasps and kicked at Yoongi, almost hitting him, but the officers were quick to pull him back. He was hit in the stomach with a baton to subdue him before being taken out of the house.

Once Hoseok was taken outside and put into the back of one of the police cars, a third officer, who had been waiting on standby outside, went into the house."You two, please head on outside." he said to Seokjin and Namjoon."You'll be taken to the station for questioning. I will wait here with your friend and accompany him to the hospital."

As much as Namjoon and Seokjin didn't want to leave Yoongi's side, they complied. They didn't really have a choice. They made their way outside, instructed to get into the back of the second police car that was out there."Yoongi's going to be okay." Seokjin told Namjoon for comfort."We've saved him. He'll be fine, and everyone will know the truth about Hoseok."

"And Jimin was apparently helping him." Namjoon was beyond pissed. He hadn't seen any hints or signs before that Jimin was an accomplice."Do you think he abused Yoongi-hyung too?"

Seokjin shook his head though."I don't think so."

"Then why would he help Hoseok?"

"Some people just want to support chaos, I guess."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro