Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Eunji

I see my target ahead and get ready to attack. I crouch down a bit, despite this being absolutely useless since I am much shorter than him anyway. I tiptoe quickly, then I bring my mitten-covered hands over his ears since I'm not tall enough to reach all the way to his eyes.

"Yah—" His hands immediately grab onto my own. Still holding my hands, he turns around, his confused expression turning into a wide smile.

"Look at these little things." He holds up my hands in front of my face. "I'm surprised you were even able to reach my ears."

I whine at him, my eyebrows furrowing.

"What's my 고양이 [kitten] doing here?" He coos at me while playing with my mittened hands.

"I was coming back from the bank and saw you."

"You recognized me from my back?"

I nod, a small smile on my lips.

"Even though I'm wearing a marshmallow coat?"

I giggle before nodding. "I recognized your posture and the way you were walking."

"Oh? How do I walk?"

I put on a serious face and look straight ahead. Then I begin walking like Taeyoung, or try to at least since my short legs can't get a handle on the large strides he takes. Taeyoung erupts into laughter behind me. He runs up behind me and grabs me into a back hug, his head nuzzling into my shoulder. I swiftly turn around and latch onto him, the deflating sound of my puffy winter jacket hitting his causes him to laugh.

"Sohee-yah," he sings out.

I poke my head up to look at him. He leans down so that our cold noses touch and warm each other up.

"I love you," he croons.

My heart feels like it's doing gymnastics. Four months in and he still makes me feel nervous.

"I love you too," I softly say.

"Come home with me."

"Okay."

"Wait, I mean my parent's home. For Christmas."

I freeze with my mouth open in shock. "Oh."

All I can think about is that Taeyoung and his father aren't on the best of terms. But I guess it isn't bad enough for him to ignore them on Christmas day.

"It'll be easier if you're there with me."

"Of course," I tell him before kissing him.

"Okay, now let's go home," he quickly says, implying his apartment this time.

A few days later I sit in a makeup chair, reading my Korean textbook as Taeyoung gets his hair styled for a shoot. Today's model is Eunji, someone I haven't seen since that first time. She seems to hate me even more today than the first day, her daggered eyes stabbing through me at every chance she gets.

"Oppa, what does this sentence mean?" I ask in Korean before reading off a long sentence from my homework.

He takes a look at the book. "I plan on going to the mall tomorrow morning to buy a dress and pair of shoes for the wedding," he says.

"Wow, quite specific," I mumble as I read it over again.

"Remember when your homework consisted of tracing hangul?" He chuckles at the thought. It's true, I've learned so much already. His stylist finishes up and packs up her things to leave.

"Sohee, could you help me for a second?"

Taeyoung's manager sometimes asks for my help, which I'm happy to oblige to since there is nothing else for me to do.

"Of course."

I follow her out of the room. She takes me through a maze of chaos; chaos that I've grown accustomed to.

"Sohee!" The familiar photographer, Taeho, greets me. "Plan on trying out modelling today?"

I smile at this question, one he asks every time we see each other. "Nope!"

The manager passes me a bag, which I need both arms to carry.

"Right, okay, what else." She talks to herself, fiddling with a mess of papers and clothing. Once she has everything sorted, we head back with the bunch of clothes.

"Oh shoot, can you take this? I forgot something." The lady places a clipboard on top of the pile that I carry. I give her a meek smile before she heads off again. Man, I swear she never stops moving.

I push the door of the dressing room open and my footsteps freeze in their spot. My body is still hidden behind a rack of clothing. The door shuts quietly behind me. I can see a dressed up Eunji in front of Taeyoung. Taeyoung appears to be distressed, his brows furrowed. Her hands are on his chest.

"Remember that my father owns this agency? You can't forget that right?" She says this to him in a threatening way. She pushes against him more, her height giving her immense power when compared to me.

"I don't care." Taeyoung's words are bitter, even causing myself to wince a bit.

"I just don't get what you see in that midget half-American. Aren't they supposed to be tall and blonde?"

I decide now is the time for me to make myself noticed so I do by opening the door and closing it loudly. I catch Taeyoung's eyes looking at me and then before I can walk up casually to them, Eunji pushes her lips onto his.

I halt in front of them, my eyes glued on Taeyoung's. He pushes her away and she clings back onto him. Then she turns around to give me a wicked smirk.

"Oh Sohee, we didn't notice you come in. Looks like we finally got caught."

You bitch.

"Oh Eunji? Hi, has anyone ever told you that you're a great actress? No right? Didn't think so," I toss the bag of clothes onto the floor and walk up to her. "Stick to modelling."

Despite my midget height and soft features, which fade in comparison to her harsh lines, my tone of voice is enough to make her confidence falter. This gives Taeyoung the opportunity to push her away. I catch him wiping his mouth in disgust.

"You're clueless. Taeyoung and I have been seeing each other without you knowing."

It's actually quite amusing, this show she's putting on. I smile at her. "Nice try bitch. Now please get away from my boyfriend, you're visibly making him uncomfortable."

Taeyoung snorts as he tries to hold back his laughter. Eunji turns to look at the both of us, her face burning bright red and her eyeliner beginning to smudge a bit. Is that her lip that's wobbling?

"You guys are both pathetic," she whines, starting to cry and make a mess of her things "My father's going to fire you," she wags her finger at Taeyoung threateningly.

He's about to say something but I speak for him. This is too much fun.

"Oh honey, I doubt your father will fire his top model, a model that has actually increased the agency's revenue by a whole 5% since he boarded." I pout at her sarcastically. His manager had excitedly told me this a week ago.

She stares at me for a bit so hard that I swear her eyes will pop out if she doesn't stop. She starts speaking indecipherable words as she grabs a few of her things. I feel Taeyoung come up behind me, his chin resting on my head and arms around my torso.

"Fuck you," she seethes before leaving the dressing room.

It's silent for a moment. My heart is beating fast from the adrenaline. I've never been one to talk like that to anyone, especially in my rough Korean, but I had to admit it felt good.

"Sohee," Taeyoung says by my ear.

"Yes?" I calmly reply, still looking at the door in shock.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do."

I snort in laughter before turning around.

"Not only were you spewing fire at her, in Korean, but also not once did you look at me as if it was possible that we really were cheating." He holds onto my hands, eyes sincere as they look at mine.

"Of course not, I know you wouldn't do that. Especially with her," I snicker.

"Why do you say that?"

"She's not your type," I say bluntly before smiling. And Yerin hurt you too much for you to ever even think of cheating.

He begins to laugh. "You're right. Only short, cute girls with big brown eyes, a hidden sassy attitude, a skill for making me smile, and with the name Nam Sohee can even begin to seduce me."

I guffaw at his comment, feeling a sense of joy when his endearing smile fills up his face. "Did she really have to assume that I'm American though?"

"That's what you're mad about?" He asks in bewilderment. I merely shrug my shoulders. He leans into me. "But really though, that was sexy as fuck."

I hit his chest and turn to pick up the things I dropped.

"Do you think Taeho will mind if I'm a bit late?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me as he begins to undress.

"Not happening."

He fakes a pout at me, his brown eyes turning down at the corners like a puppy.

"Maybe after," a shy smile pushes its way onto my face.

I squeal when he attacks my neck with a kiss.

. . .

Instagram: @sooaura
Twitter: @_sooaura

Love,

Sooaura

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro