28- POV Kirstie

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey, Kitten," I wake up to a beautiful deep voice at the curtain to my bed.

"Hey, Avriel," I yawn.

"Sorry I'm waking you up from your beauty sleep but Esther says we are almost at the airport. Also, there's something you might want to come see."

I nod and stand up, streching out as I follow my boyfriend into the other room. He moves aside for me to scan the room. On the couch lays Mitch. He looks so much better than last night: all the ice has melted from his hair and he has color in his skin again. That's not what Avi wanted me to see, though. What he wanted me to see is the boy laying next to Mitch.

Scott sleeps on the same couch as Mitch. His head lays on Mitch's stomach and he is holding Mitch's hand in his own. They look so sweet and it makes me so happy that hopefully all of their drama is over. I just hope Mitch will be ok.

I walk over to the table across the room and sit down across from Esther and Kevin, who are eating silently as to not wake the boys. Avi sits down next to me.

Looking across the table I whisper to the others, "Have they been like that all night?" They nod. Kevin looks over at Scott and Mitch and a smile slides across his face.

"I totally shipped it" He whispers.

"Didn't we all?" I reply.

Avi raises an eyebrow. "I never shipped it."

Kevin, Esther and I gasp. "Shame!" I whisper.

He superfrowns at me so I sit up and plant a kiss to make it up.

He smiles and wraps his arm around me.

"Ya'll are so cute," Kevin says. "And I bet you didn't ship scömíche as long as me!"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you shipped them first, because you totally knew them in high school, too!" Kevin frowns at my sarcasm and challenges me again.

"Well whether or not you shipped them first, what really matters is who shipped them the most."

I nod pulling out my phone and tapping on twitter so Kevin can see all of the scömíche account I'm following.

He raises an eyebrow, "Is that all you got?" I nod, brows furrowed as he pulls out his phone.

I wonder how he can possibly ship them more that, until his phone is shoved in front of Avi and I.

Our jaws drop at the same time.

What is pulled up on his phone is his Wattpad library with at least twenty-five scömíche fanfictions.

Kevin starts laughing (the best laugh in the world I might add) at our faces.

His laughing however, wakes up Scott from his slumber. Kevin notices our gaze shift to behind him, and our eyes get wide. Realizing Scott must've woken up, he quickly pulls back his phone, shutting it off and shoving it in his pocket.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead," I say as Scott stands up.

He jumps, not realizing we were already in here.

"Ya'll are cute," Kevin says.

Scott looks between Mitch and us, now aware that we saw him sleeping next to Mitch. His cheeks turn bright pink in embarrassment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro