7: Hide and seek

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elisa's P.O.V.

We're only liars, but we're the best

After my sighs subsided my system, Patrick cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately.

"Come on love birds, let's play!" Sophia winked, I smiled.

I wiped my tears away and looked at Patrick who was close to cry too. I smiled as I pinched his cheeks, I wanted to kiss him for the last time.

"What game?!" I winked at Sophie and the plan was about to start.

"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Sophia cheered, and its down. The plan, hide and seek, is finally down.

Everyone gathered in the sand, I was sitting beside Patrick, Joe, Andy, Pete and Sophia. We huddled to form a circle, just like a kids who was happily playing in the sand until the sun sets down.

"So, I'll be the one to choose who will hide and the one who will chase?" I suggested they shook their head.

"No fair Elisa!" Joe interjects, we laughed. His eyes was doubled the size, I really find it so cute, its like.. We relived our childhood memories. We relive our memories when my life was slowly taking away.

"And why is that curls?" I asked him, Patrick wrapped his arms around my waist, calming me down. I laughed, and then just placed a stick down the sand.

"If the head turns to someone,then that will be the one who will chase. Game?" I dared them, all of them looked at each other, but my eyes was intact with Sophia.

"Game!" Andy spilled, I turned the stick in the sand and I just found out that its really impossible to happen.

"Elisa, you're not thinking aren't yah?" Joe mocked, I glared at him.
"It only works on concretes. Not on sands." He obnoxiously laughed, making everyone glare at him.

"Joe, that was rude." Andy said to Joe and glared him, Joe just rolled his eyes. Haha. This is totally a not grown up Joe would do.

"Well, let's think of other things to do." I said as I looked at everyone... We don't have slippers on, except for Sophia.

"Hey Sophia! May I borrow your slipper?" I asked her sweetly, she nodded. She slipped the slipper of her feet and then proceed to give it to me.

"Then, let's get it on." I mumbled. "I have a plan!" I discussed to everyone, Pete looked at me, very intense.

"What PLAN is it?" Pete asked, I felt the curiosity out of his tone, I smiled. He knew something that's secret. I know it by the way he looks at me and Sophia. Its like he has something in his head... The one that he heard from us.

"Just bet if the slipper would be facing front or back. Then if someone failed, the one would be the one who will chase the hiders.. Game?" I cocked my eyebrow as I looked at Pete, his eyes was pierced on me like he was expecting something else.

"Anyone who disagree?" I asked, they just shook their head.

"Anyone, who will bet in front?" I asked, I looked at Sophia and thankfully she get my point.

"Me!" Sophia interrupts the sudden silence. I grinned and then looked at anyone.

"Who else?" I inquired, they all shook their heads.

"So, its me and Sophia in front, you all are for the back." I raised my eyebrow, they nodded.

I flipped the slipper and throw it up high, the wind forced the slipper to make it and then the gravity pulled it down.

"We won! We won!" Sophia yelled, we hugged each other and then leave the boys.

"Just do it until there's only one who fails mm yeah?" I asked them and they nodded.

We walked through the shore, I planned this too well. Too well.

I splashed myself in the sea, wetting my clothes and enough just to make my footprints so deep. For all I know, when you're wet, the beach's sands will cover up the footprints until it dries up? I don't know but I just have to go to the flow.

"Oh yeah! Pete will be the one to chase us!" Joe cheered, Andy and Patrick jumped. Just like kids 😊.

"Sophia, we should split our ways so no one would suspect us." I said as I moved my head in to the side, I looked at the side seeing the boys was still busy gathering in the sand. Pete was objecting about the rule but in the end, he is the one who should chase us.

"And where am I supposed to hide?" Sophia asked as she splashed herself in the water too.

"Just hide in to the bushes, I'll run past you and then I'll just signal you to sneak out with me. Get it?" I digressed, and then proceed to where Patrick was.

"Need some goodbye kisses?" I mocked and then kissed his lips in just a short peck and then run past them.

"Goodbye boo!" I yelled, all of us split ways and not looking back.

(Thanks for reading! Sorry if this one is short hope you all enjoy! xx Chey )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro