Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vlad and I spent most of the day in bed. I only emerged to eat, I read at his side under the sheets with his arm draped over my stomach. When night fell I decided to venture out, I walked the moonlight garden alone for a few moments until Vlad joined me gently taking my hand and pulling me toward him. He sat on the stone bench next to me, he gently pulled my hair away from my neck and bit into my neck. I squealed and tried to push him away but he was stronger. "Don't struggle little dove, you'll only make it worse for yourself," he said, that was when I realised it was one of    Vlads company and not my lord. 

"Get off me," he ignored my words and bit harder, soon enough I ran out of energy to struggle and scream but before he could drain me Vlad came to my aid, he broke the neck of the feeding vampire and threw his body to the side. He wrapped his arms around me and rushed me inside. I whimpered as he placed me down onto the silk sheets of the bed.

"I am sorry, my love," he said as his eyes glittered, he ran his fingers through his hair and held his head in his hands, "I shouldn't have left you alone." I gently rested a shaky hand on his.

"I, I'm okay," I stuttered as warm crimson iron sputtered from the wound on my neck.

"I need to close that wound," he said his voice almost cracking, he bit his wrist and gently supported my head lifting it gently and tried to heal me with his blood, I  refused at first and tried to push his wrist away, "my darling you must," he encouraged me. As soon as the metallic taste hit my tongue I screwed my  nose up. He chuckled at me, "Don't go dying on me now."

"I didn't plan to," I replied.

"Good," he said and kissed my head, "my little dove."  He gently brushed a curl from my face with a knuckle, "rest, you're safe now." I couldn't rest well even with Vlad laying next to me, I lay on my side with his arm draped over me. He refused to see anyone, he kept me close to him and would gently drag his fingernails up and down my skin. "Your silence worries me, my dove."

"My necks just sore," I replied.

"Are you sure that's it?" He softly kissed my shoulder, I nodded slowly. "I guess you'll tell me sooner or later, I won't push you." He kissed my shoulder again, got up and walked to the hearth it was starting to smoulder and I was starting to shiver. He threw another log on to the fire, and it lit up again in mere moments. "My company is worrying about me, I must at least show my face once," he said pulling on a shirt and buttoning it up. "I won't be long my darling."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro