4.Love on wattpad

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey amazing wattpadians! This is a special update for those who have ever fallen in love with someone on wattpad as I love RobThier  . Please read, vote and support. Love you all 💞😘💞

#######

Do you remember the day when you asked me if I am in love?

I had laughed wholeheartedly and typed laughing emojis and told you very clearly that No, I am not in love.

I told you that day that when I would fall in love, that would be my last day on wattpad because from then onwards, each and every moment of my life would be his and as my bestie, you would be the first one to know.

I never knew that that day would come so soon.

Yes Prince_Charming90 I am in Love. I am actually fallen in love.

Do you remember when last week, I personal message you like hundredth time and you were not responding. I was damn worried for you. I wanted to know if you are alright but couldn't contact you and then almost after three days......finally you texted back.

I was really annoyed. I wanted to ask you the reason but I didn't.

You texted loads of sorry but I wanted to antagonise you too. I was hurt and wanted to retaliate.

You kept texting me time and again, throughout the day and finally when my temper cooled down, I texted 'Its alright. Don't ever do that again 😊'

You replied,'I promise, I won't. Its just that I got stuck somewhere. I'm sorry dear.'

I texted back,'That's ok. By the way, is everything alright? You know I missed you so much and was worried.'

You instantly typed,'Yesss! All fine. Do you remember once I told you that something special is gonna happen in my life? It has finally happened. There is a good news. I got engaged.'

* 'Pearl_love ... Hey! Still there?'

* 'I feel like the happiest man in this world.'

* 'She is the most beautiful woman in my life. I knew her from past two years. I loved her till the moon and back but never confessed but now we are together.'

* 'Hey! I'm like texting you and blabbering like a crazy and you are not even responding. Are you even online?'

* 'Alright! You might be busy. Good night. Will chat tomorrow. Byeee 😊😊.'

I was reading your texts. My mind became numb. The news of your getting engaged stung me deeper but why? We were friends, right? Wattpad besties.... Then why this pain.

I was unable to comprehend what is happening to me? Why am I feeling dejected? I didn't reply for like four days......

And for these four days....I kept reading your texts time and again and finally realisation hit me.

I found the answer to my state of mind that....... that I am fallen for you....truly, madly, deeply.

Yes Prince_Charming90 I am in love with you.

I don't know how it happened. I don't know how you look, how you sound and where you live.....and the funniest part is that I don't even know your real name but I still fell for you. Why?
Why Prince_Charming90? Because I think I fell in love with your words.

I was so into your stories. I used to vote and comment on every update. Your words would touch my soul. You were a magician when you write. Each and every word of your books would cast a spell on me. A spell no one could ever break.

That was the reason I started PM you. We used to chat for hours. Your inspirational texts and deep thoughts made me smile.... and slowly and gradually we became best buddies.

We shared such a bond that now it hurts. I tried to numb this pain but Realised that.....numbing the pain for a while will make it worse... when you finally feel it.

So here I am confessing my profound love for you.

I love you Prince_Charming90 . I love you so much ..... but you need not worry I won't bother you anymore.

I know you love someone else the way I love you and as promised.....

This is my last day on wattpad. I am deleting my account because I have realized that.......... At some point, I have to understand that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.

Good Bye Prince_Charming90. I will miss you a lot. 😢😢😢

#####

Hey all! This is dedicated to Sir Rob and special someone. My bestie on Wattpad....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro