Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This chapter is based off Heathers

NOVEMBER 6 SATURDAY

Lotor and Kuro are walking through the woods, both look very excited

Kuro: Dude, read it again! I gotta hear it again!

Lotor: Alright, alright! He pulls out his phone, and reads a text "Keith can't satisfy me like you guys do. I want you and Kuro to meet me in the forest at 10:00 am. ⚔️👄 ."

Kuro: Oh my God! This is gonna be so hot!

Lotor: I knew he'd come to his senses.

Kuro: Where is he? It's five minutes after.

Lance?: Right here.

The two horny teenagers turn around and see a figure in Lance's jacket with the hood up, covering their face

Lotor: I was about to think you weren't going to show up.

Lance?: As if I'd miss this.

Kuro: So do we just whip 'em out, or what?

Lance?: Well, I was hoping you would strip for me first. Then maybe... Tear my clothes off?

Now Kuro and Lotor are getting excited. They proceed to strip out of their shirts

Lance?: Hurry. It's getting cold with just a jacket and jeans on.

They finish taking of their shoes and pants, and turn to the figure, with lust and huger in their eyes

Lance?: First one to get my jeans off, gets to put it in first. Kuro and Lotor nod in agreement On the count of three... One... Two... THREE!

The figure pulls down the hood to reveal Keith with a murderous glint in his eyes, much to the shock of Lotor and Kuro. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his blade. He hurls it toward the two, and it hits Lotor right in the chest, making the poor rich boy scream, and pass out

Kuro: HOLY CRAP! He runs away, not wanting to be next

Keith: Kuro! KURO! He removes the knife from Lotor's chest, and runs after Kuro, leaving Lotor to die on the cold, hard ground

Kuro: YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?!

Kuro runs to a chain fence, and begins to climb as fast as he can, but Keith has caught up to him

Keith: Get off the fence, get off the damn fence!

Kuro: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Keith: My problem is people like you and Lotor trying to steal Lance from me! He grabs onto the fence and starts shaking it, making Kuro lose his footing and fall to the ground, flat on his back, next to him
Lance is, and will always be mine. He raises the blade, and thrusts it into Kuro's chest, right over his heart, killing him

He pulls out his phone, opens the document, and crosses off two names this time

'ASSHOLES KEEPING ME AWAY FROM LANCE'

Nyma : For flirting with Lance multiple times

Rolo : For hurting Lance

Lotor : For violating Lance

Kuro : For violating Lance

Keith put his phone back in the jacket pocket, grabs Kuro's ankles, and drags him to where Lotor's, now dead, body lies. He takes Lotor's phone out of the pocket of his jeans, and smashes it against a tree, destroying the evidence

NOVEMEBR 8 MONDAY

Lotor and Kuro's deaths were announced at school.

On Sunday, a Girl Scout troop went camping in the woods, and as they were gathering firewood, two of the scouts stumbled upon Lotor and Kuro's shirtless, pantsless, decaying bodies, with stab wounds on their chests

Lance was becoming terrified. All the people who hurt him in some way were dropping like flies

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro