8 ⚔️ Shelgar Market

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They walked past the Poster and started walking as if everything was fine and hoping no one would notice that Wade is the bounty guy. She reached barely to Wade's ears on her toe tips. She was going to whisper something in his ear. when she was going to finally reach his ear; he walked away: completely unaware of her attempt. trying to trick the people who might have watched her: she acted like she was just about to trip. She hurried to catch up with Wade and again tried reaching his ears on her toe tips.

Again, Completely unaware of her attempt; he walked past Daisy. she again acted like she was about to trip: so that the people who might have watched her doesn't think that she was being ignored. She again did a little jog to catch up.

this time she made sure she didn't get ignored by Wade, by saying "Wade" in a low voice that only Wade could hear her. However Wade was lost in his imagination: If a beast attacks this place, I would first yell loudly to get everyone out of the place. Then I would pull my sword and jump on the beast. If I'm not wrong, Beasts never team up; so multiple beast attacks at once could end up destroying the beasts instead of the place. It is partially impossible for beasts to come inside because of the giant walls: but just in case that happens, I'll be prepared for it.

it took him a while to process the words he heard from Daisy. By the time he processed it, Daisy already had lifted herself on her toes; with her lips exactly in front of his ears: ready to whisper something she had been trying to whisper this whole time.

Wade however thought that she was calling him from behind: trying to tell him to stop by a shop. He turned to look behind over his shoulder; but to his astonishment: Daisy wasn't far behind, but right beside him; in front of his ears: So close that she could easily lick his ears but it was not what she was trying to do. As soon as Wade turned head halfway, his head was brought to a halt by his lips: which were going to touch her lips when she was about to open her mouth.

This time, she was about to trip. So she threw herself back on her whole feet instead of just the toe tips. She couldn't believe that she would have accidentally kissed Wade. it sent a chill through her spine. Wade's eyes grew wide as he realized that he could have kissed her accidentally if she didn't trip. Both of them were staring at each other, 'Thank God we didn't kiss' he thought. 'Were we actually about to kiss?' She thought

The market was full of people minding their own business. But there was one shop just beside them with no customers, and a dusty old yellow pale cloth covering the top half of the shop which made people think it was closed. But a mysterious man was sitting inside the shop. The cloth hanging in the shop wasn't normal. It was a one-way cloth. The mysterious person inside the shop could easily see what was going on outside, but the people outside would have no clue what is going on inside.

The man stared at Wade and Daisy who were still held in the position of staring at each other. The man had a gray cloth covering his mouth from nose down, and another cloth tied to his right eye. it was hard to see who the man was, but it was quite clear that the man wasn't the owner of the shop, as the owner was lying on the floor: in a puddle of his blood.

"Finally found you!" the mysterious man said in a heavy, coarse voice

A wave of wind hit the place, and the cloth in the shop started waving according to the pattern of the wind: which led to some sunlight inside the shop. the golden gaze of the sun made his look even clearer: He was wearing a black T-Shirt with a text printed on his left shoulder reading "Official Beast Hunter", and pale yellow trousers. other than that; nothing of the man was visible.

But it was quite clear that the man was in disguise. The man was sitting in a four-legged wooden chair, with his knees supporting his elbows, and his crossed palm supporting his chin. 'The market is full of people he thought, 'I'll have to follow him'

He had a black Bluetooth communicating device on his left ear. The device had a tiny led: Emitting pale blue light. He touched the device with his finger, and said,

"Yeah, What's up?"

"Did you find them?" The girl on the other side demanded

"Yeah. The market is full of people; I guess I'll have to follow them" The mysterious man replied.

"Then do. Duh," The girl said.

The man double-tapped the device to end the call with a sigh. Both Wade and Daisy finally stopped staring at each other and walked ahead together without saying a word. Wade was silent because he had nothing to talk about, however, Daisy was still thinking about the multiple outcomes of what could happen if she kept standing on her toe tips.

"Here," She said before she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Yeah," He said, while crossing his arms on his chest, "Go on. I'll be waiting here for ya"

"Okay," She said before she went near the stall, of fruits.

The market had no turf, only sand; because of the tremendous amount of people walking there daily. The mysterious man exited the shop with the one-way cloth. He went to the front of the shop and pulled out the yellow cloth. He tied the yellow cloth on his head and neck to only let one eye visible. Then, the man slowly walked towards Wade.

He didn't want to capture Wade until he was alone. 'I think this is the right time' he thought, 'When he doesn't have that child around, I can easily encapture Virat' he somehow seemed to know who Wade was.

The man pulled out a knife. It wasn't a normal one, it had a black blade with blue glowing strips on the blade. He approached Wade and pushed his knife on Wade's back. Wade Swiftly turned around while pulling his sword: slightly grunting in pain. The sword was about to hit the mysterious man's neck.

But the man pulled his hand up and blocked the blade with his forearm. He was wearing something made of metal inside his loose sleeve. The Sword was about to make sparkles but thankfully it didn't.

"IT'S THE BOUNTY GUY!" The man yelled out loud.

Everyone's attention was drawn to Wade and everyone gasped in astonishment. Wade glanced around at people trying to tell them that he was not the bad guy. Some of the people grabbed weapons that would be easily available at home: like knives and other sharp things. The people tried to jump at Wade together. But Wade Didn't let that happen: He pulled his sword up in the sky and pushed it back down: stabbing the sandy road.

The blade of the sword started pulsing some energy. A ring of fire appeared around Wade at a distance. It seemed like the fire had created a protective border around Wade. The flames of fire were painted with the hues of orange and yellow. It was the same fire: The Fire Fox Used; which was absorbed in Wade's Sword.

He turned to look at the mysterious man: but the man disappeared. It seemed like he was never there. Everyone's reactions said that Wade was standing there alone: all the time, and they had no idea who the hell yelled that Wade was the bounty guy but he looked the same so everyone's attention drew toward him. However, he could feel the pain in his back: from the knife, that man had stabbed him.

He turned to the stall where Daisy was standing with a cloth polythene in her hand, Staring at Wade like everyone else. He dragged his katana back into its sheath. He felt his back getting folded and then getting torn apart like paper. His right eye started to flicker.

"Wait... " He said in a low voice, "w - Wa - was it... Him...? "

His stomach made a weird grumbling sound, as he hasn't eaten anything since morning. Daisy was used to it but Wade had trouble when he didn't eat anything. Wade was a pretty strong man; as long as his stomach was full.

He reached the stall, by making a small pathway border toward the stall entrance. it seemed like the fire had come to life and now were following orders. Daisy was still staring at him as if he were a stranger. Her eye staring at him like that made him want to punch her in the face.

His anger was berried in his eyes and he didn't let it out or the whole market would've burned. He didn't Wanna Fight These people, So he relaxed his whole body while standing there: staring at Daisy.

"Let's Leave This Place," He Told Daisy who was standing there; trying to blend in with the crowd.

HE Slowly Approached Daisy as the Gasping and muttering of the people continued. he Grabbed her Wrist, and Yelled "RUN!" Before the Fire around him Extinguished itself. Both of them Started Running In the opposite direction from the main Entrance of the Village: the market; full of people was waiting there for them.

It didn't take long for the people in the Crowd to realize that they can wearily chase Wade now. He let go of her Wrist for her to be able to move freely and run a bit faster. As they were Running: It felt like the Noise of the Birds, People Yelling, And the hawkers: All Faded Away and the only sound he could hear was the sound of his feet striking the ground while running.

Finally, After Running For a while, they realized that the village was too short in length: and they were already on the other side of the Village. The Bridge connecting Both Shelgar Villages was visible. They could see that the bridge was just ten steps away.

Daisy brought her legs to a halt, and Wade also had to stop for her. He looked back over his shoulder, She Bent Down Supporting her straight hands with her bent knees: Breathing Heavily with her shoulder moving up and down along with her breathing pattern.

"Why did you stop-" He said but was interrupted when his eyes glanced behind her

"That's Right," She said while still breathing heavily, "We've Finally Lost them."

"Since When?" He asked Confusingly

"Since we left the Market." She replied when her breathing finally became soft and she straightened her back.

Wade Fully turned around and approached her.

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Are you gonna carry me on your back if I say no?" She joked

"If you want someone to carry you; Call your dada. Not me" He replied mockingly

"Whatever," She said, "So how are you planning to go back?"

"I dunno. I think we should go through the bridge instead. Because We can't Go back the same way without getting noticed. And the only other way out of the village is this Bridge." He explained

"You're Right" She replied

"Let's Head off, Then," He said before he started walking towards the bridge.

She hurried after him to catch up with him. The destination was quite far and it might even take days for them to reach the other side of the bridge. When they started to walk slowly through the bridge: they started to get kinda bored. Because they had nothing to talk about, nothing to do except walk, and nothing to worry about as not many people used the bridge to go to the other side of the village and mostly preferred to stay on their side of the Village; not because they had some sort of rivalry between the two sides but instead: the bridge was way too long. And it wasn't even possible to see the other side from one side. And once you reach the middle of the bridge: you might get lost because you wouldn't be able to see either side; not because the bridge was that much longer but because there was always fog to be found on the whole bridge.

Unaware of anything about the bridge: they set off on their journey through the bridge -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro