3| A Sudden Attack

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sonic's POV 💎

Eventually, I decided that I was gonna put him in the guest bedroom, Sapphire's letting me sleep at, only he'd be on the floor and right next to the window.

I smiled and chuckled a little at the thought of that.

So, that's what I decided.

Sapphire was already asleep in her old bedroom, so that's a perfect opportunity for me to head upstairs and put the little werehog in the guest bedroom until further notice.

I picked the box up gently and carried it upstairs before entering in the guest room and setting the box down on the floor, right next to where I want it at.

The werehog stirred a little before relaxing, still asleep and unaffected by anything that would've woken anyone up instantly.

I silently gushed in adore over this before I left the room quietly, not wanting to disturb the little werehog's beauty sleep.

-Hours Later-

Everything seemed to be going smoothly so far after I ate my dinner, until I suddenly heard the window shatter, sounding like it came from the upstairs bedroom where I had the little werehog at.

I hurried upstairs, with Sapphire tailing after me, before I came to a complete stop.

In the room was a someone I didn't recognize, but from what I could make out, that person happens to be a cat.

Much to my horror though, the cat was about to reach in the box and kidnap the little werehog, if I hadn't quickly reacted and extended my arm out to get the cat away from the box.

As soon as the cat jumped out of the way, I immediately grabbed the box and pulled my arm back before giving it to Sapphire.

Lucky for me, the young werehog was still in the box, asleep and untouched.

"You'll pay for this!" The cat says, their voice completely unrecognizable, before hurling several knives at me.

The knives were heading directly towards Sapphire but I jumped in the way to protect her and the werehog for their sake and so that they don't get hurt.

I really care about them so much that I'm willing to risk my life so they can live.

The little werehog deserves to be protected too because, even though we just met yesterday, he's already became a very important friend to me.

And I also need information about what's going on, once I help him regain the memories that he lost.

Aside from all of my thoughts and focusing on the sudden attack, apparently, one of the knives was hurled so fast that the blade literally went completely through my stomach cleanly and was already sticking out of my body.

I didn't feel anything at first after the knife was rammed through my stomach.

Then, I looked down at the knife before coughing up blood, as pain slowly began creeping into me.

At that moment, I felt more blood coming out of my body but straight from out of the wound injury that I got from the knife instead, this time.

My body felt slow and stiff now, as soon as when I tried to move my arms or reach over to my stomach so I could remove the knife.

No...

That's not it or what it was...

Everything actually felt like it was in slow motion from the moment that cat hurled the knife.

And I didn't do a single thing about it except jump in the way to protect Sapphire and the little werehog that I had recently met yesterday, back inside the crystal cave that I was taking shelter from the rainy weather for the night.

For the very first time in my life, I had never realized that I felt so....useless.

Over a situation like this...While stuck as a werehog.

And unable to change back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro