4| Blood And Tears

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sonic's POV 💎

After that happened, I could only let out a gasp before my body started to feel really heavy and weak.

I collapsed on my knees, clutching my stomach in pain.

"Sonic!" Sapphire went as she hurried over to me before getting down to my level.

I looked over at Sapphire before coughing up blood again as I tried my best to stay conscious and in eye contact with her.

"Sapphire...Please...Go. R-Run..." I said weakly as I rested my hand on her left shoulder. "D-Don't let that attacker...g-get their hands on th-that box...I-It has something...v-very important to me...in there."

"No! I won't leave you behind!" Sapphire says as she took my hand and squeezed it lightly. "You already know how much we care and love about you. I'm not gonna let this happen to you more than what you've suffered."

I shook my head in response to that.

"Please, Sapphire! Just....do what I'm....asking you to....do..." I begged.

Sapphire only ignored me in response before she brought out her weapon and began to fight the cat, after setting the box down right in front of me.

The only thing I could do at the moment, was gather up the strength I needed before reaching out and resting my hand on the box, while trying to protect the little werehog that's inside it.

"Are you...crazy?! You'll get...yourself injured...like I am!" I said as I looked over at her.

"I'd rather commit...suicide rather than...seeing you die...or get hurt...right in front...of me!"

After mentioning that, both of them froze.

"Wait...Wh-What?" The cat went before staring at me in shock.

"Are you serious?!" Sapphire asked.

I nodded my head in response.

"Dead serious." I answered as I stared at them in the eyes to show how serious I am about it.

"I won't hesitate...to take the...knife out from...my body and...kill myself with....it." I continued.

The cat and Sapphire had no words to say as I kept my gaze on them.

Everything was silent for a few minutes until the cat smirked and chuckled a little wickedly.

"Heh heh heh...Then, let me help you with that! Once you're dead, I won't mind taking custody of that box that you have in your hands." The cat says before hurling another knife at me, aiming for my throat.

I lowered my head a little as I stared at the floor and shutted my eyes, ready for the impact of the knife to strike me and possibly end my life.

Shortly after I did that, I felt the knife strike me.

But, for some strange reason, I didn't feel the knife strike me by the throat.

It felt more like I was struck right in the center of my chest.

"NO!" I heard Sapphire scream as she dropped her weapon and started running over towards me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her again as my body started trembling in pain before I coughed up more blood.

"S-Sapphire..." I began weakly.

Before I could say a few more words, I slumped and fell forward, passing out from the pain I've suffered and the amount of blood I've already lost.

The last thing I heard was Sapphire crying as I felt her pick me up and hug me tightly while resting me on her lap.

Sapphire's POV 💙

After Sonic passed out on my lap, I reached over and took the knives out of his body, carefully.

Once I got all of them out, my ear twitched a bit as I heard that attacker chuckling again.

"Heh heh...Everyone's favorite blue hero was injured and defeated real easily. How pathetic." The attacker says before smirking again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro