5| Medical Help

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sapphire's POV 💙

I didn't respond as I grabbed one of the knives and gripped it tightly in my hands.

Then I threw the knife at the attacker as hard as I can go, striking them directly in the heart.

The attacker gasped in pain before coughing up blood, looking at the knife, and turning into dust.

"That's what you get for hurting, Sonic!" I said before focusing my attention back on him.

As I looked over at him, I heard him groan and whimper weakly in pain before he started coughing hard.

I shushed him gently, trying my best in every possible way to comfort him, as I hugged Sonic again.

Tails must've happened to have heard the ruckus or something because I heard him heading upstairs, asking us if everything was okay, until he arrived at the entrance of the bedroom door and grew horrified over what's happened to Sonic.

"Sapphire? Wh-What h-happened here? And what happened to Sonic?? W-Why's he injured badly???" Tails asked.

Then he remained quiet as soon as I lifted my hand up, stopping him from asking too many more questions.

"Sonic and I can explain everything and all about this later...Right now, could you please go back downstairs and call the ambulance? Along with leaving us to ourselves for a moment until the ambulance's arrived?" I explained before asking.

Tails hesitated for a moment but said, "Okay" and left the room.

"Thank you, Tails..." I said before he headed back downstairs to contact the hospital.

I letted out a heavy sigh as I rested my gaze on Sonic.

"It'll be alright, Sonic...Tails is going to contact the hospital. Just hang in there for me...Okay?" I said as tears threatened to fall from the sides of my face while my voice cracked a little.

Sonic could only open his eyes and look at me as he slowly nodded his head.

"O-Okay." He says before sighing a bit, trying his best to relax and ignore the pain.

"Thank you..." I replied before kissing Sonic on the forehead as I started crying a little, still keeping Sonic close to my body, as I kept hugging him.

After a while, the medics finally showed up to put Sonic on the stretcher, get him in the ambulance, and take him away to the hospital.

As for me, I followed after them once I took a shower and changed out of my bloodstained clothes before burning them in the incinerator, despite the fact that I didn't want anyone to think that I committed a murder.

Or was someone who just betrayed and gravely injured Sonic, because that will probably result in getting me arrested for a crime I didn't commit.

Once I arrived at the hospital and got Sonic's room number, I walked down the hallway and sat down on the bench that was outside of his room.

Tails came with me as he had the box with him.

Something feels off about Sonic though.

For whatever reason that was inside that box, Sonic always kept it close to him...

....Almost like he was protecting it.

I'm already starting to feel very suspicious about him and the box.

There's something inside that box that's making Sonic behave and act really over-protective.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm going to investigate once we're given permission by the doctor to enter in the room and visit Sonic.

After waiting for a bit, the doctors walked out and gave us permission to enter in the room.

I sighed a little in relief after Tails and I heard the news that Sonic's okay and alive.

I was afraid for a moment that he probably might've died from the blood loss or from the injuries.

But, I'm glad to see that he's alright now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro