№13|The Full Moon Festival (Part 2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

№13|The Full Moon Festival (Part 2)
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEXUAL SCENE IN IT! I WILL WARN YOU WHEN IT BEGINS FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE READING THOSE SCENES!

Medusa knocked on the door, watching as Kirkland opened it with a confused look on his face. “Medusa? What are you doing here?”

“I’m gonna say something crazy, maybe even idiotic, but I want you to have sex with me.” Medusa said montonely.

“What?”

“See, I have theory. If I have sex with you and see Barron’s face, then I must be in love with him because my brain is forcing me to see him instead of you to make sure I have the most pleasurable experience even if it isn't with him.”

“Again.What?”

Medusa groaned, pushing past him into the room. “If I see Barron, then I must like Barron.”

“Ooh. Why didn’t you just say that.” Kirkland shrugged, closing the door behind him.

“This is strictly business, Kirkland. I have no emotional ties with you.” Medusa scoffed, unzipping her dress.

“So take off your pants and let's get this done.” She ordered.

◥✥◤

Barron snapped his jaws over yet another deer carcass, “damn her… damn her and her sexy, fucking body…” Barron muttered as he scoffed down his hunt.

“Um… Barron.” Montego tapped his shoulder, “I know this is stupid, but are you mad at Medusa?”

“No,” Barron chugged down a beer, “I’m mad at myself for letting her tempt me into saying I love her and scaring her off. I can't find her scent anywhere and it’s making me mad! Do you know how good she smells, Montego? Huh! Do ya?!”

“No, alpha. I don't.” Montego muttered.

“She smells like fresh summer fieeld and it’s fucking amazing! That dance was the one long teasing session and I had to fuck it up by saying I love her.”

“Barron,” Chelia chuckled, “you didn’t mess it up, you just played the first move. You just have to wait for her to play back.” 

“But where is she?!”

“I think I saw her go upstairs to the Beta quarters.” Yvette said, Barron crushed the beer bottle in his hands, making Yvette yelp.

“I’ll be right back.” Barron marched up to the beta quarters. All the wolves backed away from the alpha on a warpath.

Barron banged his hands on Kirkland’s door, almost breaking it down. “0pen the fucking door Beta!”

Medusa tried to keep her eyes close, her mind picturing Barron underneath her instead of Kirkland. “Barron tell them to go away.” Medusa gasped, grinding harder against Kirkland’s midsection.

“Medusa I think it is Barron.” Kirkland said, Medusa placed her hand over his mouth.

“Shut up, Kirkland. You're breaking my damn imagination.” Medusa growled as the knocking continued.

Medusa got off Kirkland opening the door to  see Barron, “Barron… I…” she stammered, Barron hugged her tightly growling at Kirkland.

“He didn’t touch you right? Cause I’ll kill him now, fuck Werewolf Court, I’ll take him out right now!”

“He didn’t hurt me, actually it was quite pleasurable.” Medusa chuckled.

“Oh…” Barron frowned, “I leave you to it. Have fun, I guess.”

“No, Barron, wait,” Medusa caught his wrist, “I saw you the entire time. I proved my theory.”

“Theory?”

“When you said you loved me, it scared me because I don't know love, I know facts. I thought if I saw you when I was having sex with Kirkland that proved it. That’s what love is… right? That's how regular people describe it?” Medusa sighed, shaking her head “I’m sorry, I’m trying to be regular.”

Barron chuckled, kissed her lips. “Don't be normal,” he pulled her in closer, “I don't want normal. I want that big, beautiful, tactical brain of yours.”

“But it makes me run off…. normal people don't do that…” Medusa whimpered.

Barron swooped her up princess style. “That’s okay, but everytime you run off I’ll come back and bring you home.” Barron walked her back to the courtyard.

The wolves began clapping when they saw the position Medusa was in. “Congrats, Luna!!”

“She’s not Luna just yet.” Barron said, kissing her cheek, “but hopefully she’ll be by the end of the night.”

“Can I see her? Please Barron! I wanna give her the basket!” Wolfie jumped for joy seeing Medusa’s smiling face.

“Fine.” Barron chuckled, placing Medusa down in one of the seats at the tables in the courtyard. Barron shifted and pulled out a basket of fruits and veggies from under the table, presenting them to Medusa while his tail wagged quickly in excitement.

“Did you and Barron pick these for me, Wolfie?” Medusa ruffled his fur. Wolfie nodded, placing the basket down to lick her face.

“Awe,” Medusa laughed, “thank you, Wolfie.”

Wolfie gave her one last lick before shifting back to Barron. “That basket is from me and Wolfie.”

“I know,” Medusa kissed his lips, “did you get something on the hunt?”

Vaness snorted pointing to the pile of bones. “He ate and caught all of that.”

Medusa laughed. “Thank you, Barron,” she bit into one of the apples, “you always care about me.”

“Of course I do, Medusa.” He pulled her in close. “Do you wanna see how much I care about you?”

“Yes,” Barron leaned in for a kiss but an apple blocked him, “after I eat.”

◥✥◤

As the night droned one, coutless wolves began their matings. Yvette tried to relax and enjoy the mating but her nerves weren’t letting her.

Alistair felt her shift uncomfortably as he kissed down her neck. “What’s wrong?”

“No-Nothing, Alistair!” Yvette said, blushing slightly, “it’s just… I’m worried.”

Chelia sighed, sitting on Montego’s lap as he kissed her shoulder, “Yvette, don't worry so much. You know what?” She pulled out a white pill from her purse. “Take these.”

“What is it?”

“Anxiety medication. It calms your nerves, and honey, your nerves are anything but calm right now.” Chelia explained.

“Okay…” Yvette grabbed some water and swallowed the pill with it.

“It may take a while, but until it kicks in, you need to just take deep breaths and trust Alistair. He knows what he’s doing.” Chelia promised her.

Yvette nodded. “Okay,” she smiled at Alistair, taking a deep breath in and out, “you know what you're doing… right?”

“Of course I do.” Alistair assured her, kissing her cheek. “You wanna go upstairs, don't you?”

Yvette nodded quickly. “There’s just so many people… and I don't know how they’re doing all this in public! I mean… I just… I c-can't…!”

“Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay.” Alistair smiled. “You don't need to do it in public, nobody is forcing you.” Alistair got up from his seat with Yvette in hand.

“We’ll be back in a few hours.” Alistair winked. “You know what, no. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

Ayame laughed. “Don't go too rough on her~ she still needs to walk!”

Alistair walked off with Yvette in hand. “Are the meds kicking in now?” Alistair asked, Yvette nodded slightly.

“A little.” Yvette’s voice was less shaky, “I feel somewhat relaxed… I don't know if it’s just the pills or maybe you.”

“Let's say it’s a steamy cocktail of the two.” Alistair chuckled, kissing her softly.

Before they could reach Alistair’s room in the Hunter quarters, Kirkland stood in their way. “Where are you going?”

“We-Well, me and A-Al-Alistair are gonna mate-”

“Yeah, I don't think so.”

“Well I do.” Alistair shot back. “Stop making her feel bad about herself just because she’s an omega.”

“You should be ashamed to date someone like her.” Kirkland hissed.

“Well I’m not. In fact, why not let everyone know?” Alistair smirked. “Hey everyone!” Alistair got all the wolves attention, “You see this beautiful omega right here?! This sexy piece of ass named Yvette?”

Alistair kissed her passionately. “Yeah well she’s mine! All mine. All fucking mine and I don't care who knows it!”

Yvette felt her heart flutter, “ye-yeah! An-And h-he’s mine t-too!”

Alistair chuckled. “Good. I’m all yours, Yvette.”

Yvette nodded. “Good.”

He smirked at Kirkland. “We’ll be going now, thank you.”

Yvette walked into Alistair’s room, smiling as she took in his scent. “It smells just like you.”

“Well, duh,” Alistair closed the door behind them, “it is my room.”

“Do you want me to close the blinds as well?” Alistair asked sincerely.

“Ye-yes please…” Yvette whispered.

Alistair closed the blinds, yet not all the way so the light of the moon would be able to shine in.

After closing the blinds, he sat down next to her and turned her head towards him. “Hi.”

“Hi…” Her voice was so soft.

START OF MATURE SCENE!!

Her hand trembled as she reached it up to rest it on his arm, it was like electricity was sent through his shoulder and into his chest. The breath caught in his lungs. He scooted closer, she scooted away, it became a dance almost.

“Stop being so scared,” her wolf motivated, “trust him, he’s one of the good ones.”

Her face flushed even more, as if she wasn’t driving him wild enough already. His arm rested above her shoulder, wanting to get as close as he could to her. Trapping her beneath him so she couldn't scoot away again.

She touched him again, this time on his hip bone, “Yvette.” Alistair whispered against her touch.

“Alistair?” she replied, surprised  that she didn’t stutter, her hand still resting on his belt. Her eyes were sultry and half-closed.

“Make her scream your name, you can smell it. She wants you.” a small flash of his wolf script across his eyes but he shoved him away.

“Do you have any idea what you do to me?” He growled. “Sometimes I don’t think I can control myself around you.” the wolf was starting to dominate him.

Her hands tightly pressed to her side, the absence of her touch made him ache. Was she scared of him? He shouldn’t have let his wolf show in his eyes, he loved his wolf but Yvette got spooked easily, even if she was a werewolf herself, he needed to be in more control. 

After all this time would he lose her to this one mistake? He dropped his hand and started to step back.

“You make me feel the same way.” The touch of her hand on his chest sent electricity through him, he felt the wolf inside clawing to get out. He buried his head into the crook of her neck, where her birthmark was, to not let his wolf show again, breathing in her perfect scent.

“I know you want to rush into the mating but we have to take it slow.” Alistair told his wolf, “Kirkland conditioned her to fear men, if we rush in and take her now she’ll fear us forever.”

“She’s a lot different from her wolf that’s for sure.” the wolf scoffed slightly, “but the human form is still very beautiful.”

“Alistair,” Yvette whispered into the air, her fingers leading through his curly hair. He bit the flesh of her collarbone, the sweet taste of her watering his mouth. The way she said his name ringing in his eyes, he wanted to hear her shout his name not whisper it. If he let just a little of the wolf escape would there be any harm? If she got scared he would stop.

Alistair tailed his tongue up her neck. Softly kissing around her jawline before taking her earlobe into his mouth, she let out a mix between a moan and a chuckle. 

She’s loosening up. Thank the gods... Alistair’s hands wrapped themselves into her black hair with rose pink highlights. Yvette’s plump lips tightly pressed against his with a shocked squeak.

He knew he was being very forward but he had waited months to feel her lips against his, to taste their sweetness. His tongue slid across her bottom lips, asking — no begging — for permission. She opened her mouth slightly, still unsure of herself but sure of what she wanted.

Him.

And he could smell it, her arousal was swirling in his mind and driving him deeper into his wolf nature. Just a little. He reminded his wolf.

Their tongues danced together, her teeth nibbling at his lower lip every so often forcing a groan in the back of his throat. She tugged at his unruly curly brown hair, entwining her fingers to pull herself closer. 

He had to have her, completely and irrevocably. He smirked into a kiss as she pressed her lower body against him. “She wants to scream your name too! Grant her wish.” his wolf urged.

His hands tailed down from her ribcage to her waist, delicately wrapping behind her and resting on the curve of her back. Breaking from the kiss, he looked up at her, his eyes watching hers for a single shred of regret. He could feel the wolf circling in his eyes, not caring if it showed anymore.

His adept finger took time in unlacing the dress that was pressed against her body. He wanted to feel her quiver in anticipation. With a final flick of his finger, her dress slid to her waist, getting stuck on her hips. 

His hands scooped to her backside, forcing the dress to topple to her feet. A deep red covered her face in embarrassment and her hands began to loosen in his hair.

“You are so perfect.” he made sure not to break eye contact with her, she needed to know how true that was to him. She was his perfect angel. Yvette forced her mouth against Alistair’s with fervor, her hands once again tightening in his brown mess of hair.

He lowered his right hand to the crook under her left knee, scooping it up to rest on his waist. While cupping her thigh he hoisted her across his hips and immediately could feel the heat radiating through his pants. She felt light as air in his arms, like she was a part of him.

“Alistair.” She whispered against his mouth, her eyes half-lidded and full of need. Slowly and surely, not to break their kiss, Alistair knelt to the bed, draping her on top of his orange and black linen blanket. Her hair splayed across it in a beautiful fashion, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

Alistair’s hand cupped the medium breast, positioning it fore his mouth to take, he couldn’t resist a small nibble. Delightfully, Yvette gasped, causing her chest to suck in, pressing her breast deeper against him. His tongue danced across her perked nipple and nippit it ever so slightly once more.

This time only a small moan escaped Yvette’s lips, his fingers circling the other nipple and kneading her breast. He needed to taste more of her, his lips left her warm breast and began trailing down her ribcage, leaving soft kisses across her stomach.

He was at her panties now, lacey black with a small pink bow at the top. A little present just for him. Time to unwrap it. His pointed finger skimmed to the top, the breath got caught in Yvette’s throat. His finger slid down the slit of her lips over her panties, a quiver beneath his finger, it moved to the right side of her lace, hooking the fabric.

Her smooth lips surprised him, he was expecting a slight trail of black hair to greet him. It made his mouth water to think of how soft she was, he couldn’t resist a taste. A small lick over her panties made her hips back towards him.

“What’s wrong, Yvette?” He teased before licking the corner of her panties that his finger hooked, his tongue connecting with her bare outer lip.

“Please…” she groaned, biting her lower lip.

“Please?” he teased a little more. “Make her beg for you.” his wolf whispered inside of him.

“Please don’t stop.” She pleaded gently, her eyes pouting down at him.

He ripped the front of her panties, unable to wait to taste her. Immediately, his tongue slid into her folds, circling the sweet nub at the top and roughly sucking her small inner lips. She was like candy to him and her moans made her all the more delectable.

His hands cupped under her cheeks, raising her to his mouth and keeping her from bucking him off as her hips shuddered against him.

“Please...don’t stop...please...I...I-I’m…” she was trying to form some set of words but could manage to get them out. Was she so close already? He had just begun his meal, he didn’t want it to be over yet.

Yvette’s wetness dripped down his chin, more than enough to saturate his fingers as he slid one into her tight hole.

“You’re so wet, Yvette.” He weaned against her, his mouth watering at the taste of her honey flavored juices. His fingers slowly slipped into her, he needed to make sure she could take him inside of her. She was so tight it wasn’t fair. How was he supposed to last long at all?! His dick was dripping with pre-cum.

Once her moans began to slow to soft pants, he inserted another finger, making sure not to stop his perfect mouth rhythm. Her moans increased again and her hips started grinding against his fingers, slowly in and out while applying pressure downwards.

She was getting too tight, her hole pulsing around his fingers and wetness increasing quickly. With a few more flicks of his tongue and thrust of his fingers, she came loudly. Her hands tugged at his hair, pulling him to meet her mouth, did she want to taste herself on him? Her tongue buried deep into his mouth, exploring every section she could find.

Naughty girl. He chuckled softly.

“I need you.” she groaned while grinding her hips against his hard member, making it tighten painfully in his pants. Her hands reaching down to fumble with his belt, clawing impatiently at it. A chuckle left his lips. She was adorable when she was like this. Wild and impatient.

Finally, after some struggle, he was released from his cloth cage. Yvette’s hand brushed against his hard cock through his underwear and the air sharply sucked in through his teeth. He slipped the vest down his shoulders and threw it carelessly across the room. Her fingers trace the line of his stomach, taking extra time on the lines leading to his member.

“You drive me crazy.” He said through clenched teeth, his head tilting back slightly. Yvette gripped him tightly and positioned him at her entrance with pleading eyes. 

“She wants you to take her!” His eyes locking with hers as he slowly slid into her, his girth spreading her to the limit. She was too tight. He began slowly rocking back and forth, her back arching towards him pleasurably. She was made for him, every inch of her body form fit against his.

He licked his lips, taking in Yvette’s beauty. Thank you, Moon Goddess, thank you for bringing her to me!

“You’re mine.” He whispered possessively, his rhythm increasing to a steady pound.

“I’m yours!” She moaned back, he hadn’t expected how much her saying would affect him, the wolf now prominent in his eyes. Alistair leaned in for a kiss, slowing his rhythm back to a gentle pace. Yvette groaned in disappointment, bucking her hips faster against him.

“Beg me.” He demanded, his thrust almost nonexistent. Half slowing to tease her the half to regain his composure. She would be his undoing if he continued. Her movement against him was the only pressure she was receiving. His member edged just at her hole.

“Please.” She whispered slyly.

“Don’t be timid now, Yvette. Beg me to fuck you.” His voice was slightly different than normal.

“Keep it under control! We don't want to remind her of Kirkland!” he demanded his wolf side.

“Please, Alistair, I want you.” she whispered again.

“What do you want, Yvette?” He demanded again.

“Fuck me...please! I need you inside me!” she howled, her velvet voice resonating in the crisp air. He started once more, deeply thrusting his dick into her. Yvette’s mouth gaped open in ecstasy, unable to make a sound.

Alistair thrusted quicker, picking up to an inhuman pace. His eyes never leave her face. Yvette’s pleasure was the only thing keeping him from exploding at this very moment. 

The way her eyebrows creased together and her eyelids shifted from closed to open when he hit that perfect spot. Her hair tangling beneath her with every force of his dick slamming against her cervix. Her breast bouncing rhythmically to his thrust. Alistair still needed her to scream his name, he wouldn’t stop until he heard that perfect sound.

He went faster and harder than he ever thought she could take, her thighs clenched around his waist, tremoring controbally. Three more pumps and she exploded, her back arching deeply, her mouth trembling as she yelled his name so loudly that he could have swore the water on his nightstand began to shake.

Alistair finished a millisecond after, unable to hold back. His wolf disappeared from his eyes. Alistair’s eyes seemed to roll back into place as she came down from her high, her lips parted slightly and still panting.

“Wow…” she breathed. Alistair let out a small chuckle, his fingers brushing a stray hair from her face.

“I didn’t hurt you right?” He asked, laying beside her.

Yvette shook her head, “no, you didn’t.”

“Thank the gods.” Alistair smiled, kissing her nose, he nuzzled his nose against his mark, “it’s beautiful, you’re beautiful.”

Yvette snuggled in closely, “I’m all yours, Alistair…” she yawned, resting her head on his chest, “forever and ever, Alistair...I’ll be yours forever.”

~A/N~

So! For those who did read the mature scene what did u think of it? I think compared to the mature scenes in DeVil's In The Name I've really grown!

I've been waiting to write a scene like this with Yvette and Alistair since forever! They're just so cute!

Also, don't think I didn't forget about Kirkland. Don't worry he's gonna have a chapter soon but there's one more mature scene in the next chapter (and if ur wondering it isn't with Kirkland, his comes wayyy later in the book).

I really do need ur opinions on the mature scene though, cause like that part isn't edited and I need someone to tell me how I did. Cause there another one in the next chapter as well.

Nevertheless, we have 506 reads on Wereology!!! I'm so happy!!! Thank u everyone! Let's get to 550 soon!

Till Wednesday! Stay safe everyone!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro