№14|The Full Moon Festival (Part 3)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

№14|The Full Moon Festival (Part 3)
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

THERE IS A MATURE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER AS WELL!! IT HAPPENS AT THE CHAPTER BREAK! WHEN I PUT IN THE LITTLE SYMBOL I USE TO CHANGE SCENES! IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN STOP AT THE LITTLE CHAPTER DIVIDER.

Barron watched in agony as Medusa wrapped her lips around a banana, munching on it as she talked to Yvette about her mating.

Lucky ass banana!

“I’m so proud of you, Yvette, but you do know that the anxiety medicine Chelia gave you was a placebo.”

Yvette’s eyes widened. “A… what?”

“A sugar pill.” Chelia giggled, her arms wrapped around Montego. “You got over your nerves when you did the mating with Alistair. All you needed to do was trust him.”

“Yeah…” Yvette smiled, kissing Alistair’s cheek, “I love him.”

Medusa chuckled and wrapped her lips around grapes. Barron slammed his head on the table, causing Medusa to rub his shoulder. “Everything alright, Barron?”

Barron looked up at her. “Can we go mate now?”

“You horn dog.” Medusa scoffed. “Just for that, we’re not gonna mate until I finish this entire basket.”

“Please no…” Barron whimpered as Medusa sucked on a strawberry tantalizingly slow. “Why do you do this to me?!”

“Maybe because you're such a horndog who needs to be taught a lesson.” Medusa smirked, took a bite of her apple. “Mmm, it’s sooo juicy.”

“Damn you, Medusa.” Barron grumbled as he buried his face in his arms again.

~¥~

(Mature scene begins here!!!)

Later that night, Medusa finally finished her food and was now upstairs laying down beside Barron in his large King size bed. Medusa insisted that as part of his punishment the two had to stay fully clothed in his bed, just staring into each other's eyes with love.

No touching.

And that drove Barron to the brink of insanity.

Medusa noticed the look in Barron’s conbolt blue eyes and sighed, “don't look at me like that, Barron.”

“Like what?” he asked slyly.

“You know how…” Medusa murmured in an attempt to answer his question, averting her eyes from Barron’s own as a flush cerpt against her cheeks, “like you…”

Hissing, Barron’s hips followed the pace Medusa set and increased it exponentially, grinding roughly against that sweet spot between her legs. The woman arched her back as he bent down, hot breath ghosting the hell of her ear.

“Like I…?”

Fuck the punishment, I’m kissing her! Barron declared, He trailed one, two, three kisses, feather light, down the curve of her jaw, hovering above the column of her throat before continuing further.

“Don't make me say it,” her fingers wove through Barron’s flaxen hair, knotting against his scalp as she tried to push him closer to her skin, “please,”

The length of his tongue ran along her neck, lathering its pulse point and feeling a swell of pride as the woman elicited an adorable little mewl. Ah, fuck it all, she sounded too good for him to continue with this foreplay.

“You’re being so polite right now, Medusa,” Barron paused to gently suck at her skin before continuing, “what gives, eh? ‘Please’? Really?”

She opened her mouth to reply, but all that came out was a throaty moan when her lover sank his teeth into her skin, biting, tonguing, devouring her skin like a starved man.

Raising his read, Barron revelived her of his menstruation only to bring two fingers up to her mouth, opening his own mouth as instruction. Medusa glanced at him briefly before complying, taking both of his digits and sucking them as he pumped their length against her tongue.

Once heavily coated in her saliva, Barron removed the fingers, replacing them with his own tongue as the two met for a wet, open-mouthed kiss. Medusa ran her hands back through his hair again, massaging his scalp as he took her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged at it roughly, only releasing it to die back in once more, consuming her mouth with his own in a bruising kiss.

Enough.

Barron grasped her thigh, lifting it up just so, as he pressed himself firmly against her soaked panties, rolling his hips forward and up so he could feel his hardness in its ultimate entirety. 

Medusa panted out his name, tearing her lips away until her lover chased after them, tongue plunging back into her mouth in dominance. Though they both still had on clothes, neither could deny how delicious it felt as he continued to thrust the tip of his engorged head against her slit.

Lifting his lower half back up, Barron moved his hands - fingers still wet from Medusa’s mouth - and rubbed an experimental circle with the pad of his finger against the fringe bud of her clothed clitoris. 

The woman called out his name, extending the final syllable with a sweetened whine, as he parted the crotch of her panties to plunge his wet finger in between her folds.

No mercy.

Medusa’s back arched, her pale tank top stretching across the expanse of her chest, exposing hardened nipples. Taking this newfound opportunity, Barron enveloped one greedily, lathering the pebbled tip with his tongue before noisy slurping it through his mouth.

He soon paid the same attention to the other while his fingers continued to work inside of Medusa in a maddening rhythm - quickening their pace, slowing down until she huffed in annoyance.

Barron then stopped completely, only to slowly pull out to slam them back in, curling them inside of her walls, enjoying the sucking sound it made.

The poor woman was a mess now, juices spilling out and pooling just below her ass, and Barron removed himself and was beginning to tire of the fingers as well. Removing his mouth from her breast,he looked backed up at his lover's face, a smug smile tugging at his lips at the sight.

Gods and goddesses what a sight it was. Medusa had the back of her hand placed against her lips, but he could see through the creases of her fingers that her mouth was ravaged raw. 

Likewise, her neck was in a similar state, covered with small, purpling welts marrying her creamy skin. Sweet, emerald green snake hair had spilled and mussed itself against his bedspread, strands framing her clouded, half-lidded eyes.

Now it was becoming torturous — for he swore the world had stopped then, his heartbeat all-too loud in his ears. Just to think...several months prior he had been stuck in an alley, awaiting the authorities to find him and take him to his inevitable doom.

But then she came.

She didn’t want to hurt him, quite the opposite actually, she wanted to help him.

But what if he didn’t let her help him?

What if they never met in that alley?

What if-

Medusa’s hand reached out, cupping Barron’s face then, as if she had read his mind and felt the doubt in his mind, fingers caressing his cheek and thumb dipped to run against his bottom lip.

Barron closed his eyes, exhaling before moving to lightly press the fullness of his lips against the thumb’s pad before he took it between his teeth, sucking gently.

They didn't need words for what either had wanted to say at that moment. He knew that she knew how he felt already — he always mumbled out messy confessions between mugs of beer, whispered sweet nothing against the crown of her head when he thought she was napping.

Barron removed his fingers completely from within her, Medusa groaned out in protest like a child at the loss of his touch. He shook his head, leaning back up to peck a kiss against her lips.

“So, Medusa,” his voice was low — gravelly, “you never answered my question; how is it that I look at you?” his fingers kept busy still — though unsheathed from her, Barron continued to rub them up and down the slit of her pussy.

“Ahn,” she mewled out, hips bucking shallowly, “l-like…”

Barron began to kiss his way back down once more, moving both sets of hands to her panties, pulling them off as he reached his intended destination between her thighs. Throwing the troublesome garment off to the recesses of his room, the alpha pushed up the skirt of her dress, smirking down at Medusa’s center.

Gods, it smelled so fucking good — like a full course meal waiting for him to envelop, drenched in her scent and glistening like dew covered fruit.

Barron had seen several intimate parts of women, and each had different in their own ways, but Medusa...her nether lips were round, plump, and the most perfect blushing shade of pink, darkening the further you delved. Framed by neatly trimmed strands of hair, it was just so…Medusa

And he would never get tired of seeing it.

“Like?” Barron prompted once more, gazing back up so that their eyes could lock. He wet his lips, moving to gingerly kiss the inside of her thigh, and Medusa thrashed her head from side to side.

“Like you want to eat me!”

Those magic words.

The alpha drove in then, tongue flicking against her slit briefly before he engulfed her folds into his mouth, jaw working against her and nose bumping her budding clit. 

He threw her thighs over his shoulders, laying flat and parallel to the bed as he lapped at her folds, sucking and pulling until Medusa began crying out his name, her hips raggedly moving at a pace from him to match with the thrust of his tongue.

Barron hummed appreciatively and she must have enjoyed the sensation — the woman threw her head back, calling out his name, while he only could pick up speed, licking up every drop that spilled from her center.

Moving his tongue out of her so it could curl around her clit, Barron pulled and tugged the bud, pushing two fingers back into her. This time, there was no build up, no fast then slow, the alpha pumped his fingers in and out of her until he could feel her orgasm building — walls tightening, gasph growing louder and louder, as she called out his name in raw pleasure. She was sobbing for him to bring her to her release, threatening him in pants, cursing him if he dare stopped. 

Barron lifted his head, sucking at the inside of her thigh and murmuring a string of dirty, dirty words against its skin, fingers continuing to work her until it was all too much as she came with such force against his hand that Barron felt his erection twitch in heightened anticipation.

The alpha let her ride the orgasm out against his fingers, pressing his thumb to her clit. Barron waited until she had fully expended herself before he gingerly removed his fingers, sitting back up and bringing them to his mouth, licking her nectar clean off.

Medusa watched him with glassy eyes — then again, Medusa’s eyes always had a glassy, some would say cloudy, look in them. This being due to the fact she is blind but is able to see though her snake’s eyes — before Barron finally looked over, offering his hand to her so that she could taste herself. 

She gladly mimicked her earlier actions and Barron couldn’t help the guttural groan that parted his lips. Troublesome clothes were still getting in the way though, Barron huffed to himself and glared down at his strained erection.

He glanced up at Medusa, his eyes begging her to end his punishment and let him release from his clothed prison. Medusa her eyes jokingly and nodded. 

Rolling off the bed so that he could hurriedly remove his clothing, he barely noticed as Medusa shifted, crawling over to reach out and palm the length of the erection through his briefs before sliding them down his hips.

His member, full at the mast, sprang out.

“Barron,” her voice lilted, fingertips rubbing the precum that beaded from his tip, “allow me to return the favor?”

Before Barron could object, her hot mouth slid him into its recesses, hand dripping his base as she bobbed up and down expertly, mindful of his impressive length. Pulling his erection out, Medusa lapped up the salty liquid as it dribbled down, the flat expanse of her tongue trailing down to run up to the underside of his shaft. She sucked his tip into her mouth, hand beginning to gently pump.

Medusa knew he was enjoying it, only because of the small growls that would thrum against the heavy air every so often. His hands had begun to comb through her hair whilst his hips bucked into her grip, teeth clenching against the sensation.

Barron was going to cum so if she kept this up – and to be quite honest, he was not in the mood for letting himself go just yet.

Lacing his fingers through her hair, Barron gently pulled against the crown of her head, prompting the woman to look up at him.

Medusa removed her mouth with a pout and Barron’s legs grew weak from the loss of contact, until she looked up at him, pink tongue darting out to lick across her upper lip.

“Is something wrong? I thought since some human men like blowjobs, maybe male werewolves like it too...I guess my theory was wrong.” Medusa muttered the last part slightly.

“No, no, you were right! You did everything right,” the alpha slid his hand from Medusa’s hair to the curve of her jaw, lovingly stroking her cheek with his thumb, “I just really want to fuck you right now.”

You’d think she hadn’t been sucking his dick several moments ago with the beet-red blush that spread across Medusa’s cheeks.

Barron let out a bark of laughter.

“Don't go playing coy, now,” he climbed onto the bed, smacking her ass playfully. Medusa squealed at the harsh contact, flipping back over to lightly backhand him back, but Barron was quicker than her – naturally – and instead shackled the woman’s wrist in his grip, pulling her towards him.

Tilting her chin up with a single finger, Barron met his lips against hers, lightly nibbling against her bottom lip before pulling back away.

“Take off the top.”

His playfulness was gone, but as Medusa removed the top of her dress and bagan to unzip the skirt part, Barron stalled her movements again.

“Leave the skirt on,” he flashed a grin, “I love the skirt.”

Medusa’s eyes widened momentarily, until a smile quirked against her lips, “I’ll leave it one if you let me be on top, first.”

Now it was Barron’s turn for his eyes to widen.

Medusa had always been more of a submissive, she enjoyed being under her lover for the night, it’s not like she was naturally submissive...she just didn’t want to do the work. Sometimes she just wanted to lay there and let the latter take the lead.

Lying back down onto his back, Barron began to stroke his member, a cocky smile playing across his lips.

“Be my guest then.”

Medusa crawled over, rubbing her hands against his chiseled chest before she pulled herself flush against his cock, kneeling so that her core rested above his tip. Barron clenched his jaw as his hands moved to lightly caress the woman’s thigh, encouraging her to continue.

So. Fucking. Close.

He swore, if she dragged this out any long, he was just going to throw her onto her back and have his way with her – this was quickly becoming a matter of life or death.

As she lowered her torso, Medusa’s breath hitched and she bit her lip to resist crying out. Gods, he filled her up so nicely – it was indescribable.

Barron was gripping onto her thighs, trying with everything he had not to force her down entirely on him – he wanted her to take her time, explore the new territory, but his patience would soon disappear altogether.

Lifting up his hips to meet her, the entirety of his shaft sheathed itself inside of her and they both cried out. As Barron brought his hips back down, Medusa followed suit and soon they had built a delicious rhythm as she began to ride him and he thrust up harder and harder.

Her skirt trickled against his stomach as she leaned down, her chest rubbing against his as their lips met in a heated embrace, Barron thrusting his tongue into her mouth in tune with his cock. Soon enough, Medusa could barely move, Barron’s pace becoming impossible to keep up with, and he took his window of opportunity to switch their positions, caging Medusa back underneath him – just as they had started.

“Nngh,” she sounded displeased, “Barron…”

“What did you do?” His wolf scolded, displeasing his mate was the last thing he wanted to do.

“Don’t worry,” Barron chuckled softly, “she’ll still get pleasure, you’re sure a worry wart when it comes to her.”

“Sorry if I want to make sure our mate has the most pleasurable experience…” Wolfie muttered, circling around in his mind before laying down.

Kissing her again, the alpha silenced the woman below him before he moved his arms underneath her legs, hooking them into the crooks of his elbows and spreading her center for him.

Turning his attention away from her lips, Barron leaned down to pant against her temple, a hoarse voice whispering into her ear, “do you like that, Medusa?” he purred, pulling out entirely before slamming back into her.

Barron repeated the action again and again, each time eliciting an even louder cry from the woman below him, until he thought to hell with it and began to ram into her once more, skin slapping skin.

“Do you like it,” his voice wavered as he swallowed heavily before continuing, “when I fuck you like this?”

She may have nodded, she may have whispered a ‘yes’, but all Barron could see were stars as he drilled into her, moving a hand to grip her shaking breast, kneading it in his palm.

“Do you like my big cok inside of you?” he stalled, completely sheathed, panting against the crook of her neck, “do you?”

“Y-Yes,” she whimpered, “yes, I like it so much!”

“Say it then,” he sucked at her neck, pulling his hips back, “say how much you love my cock inside of you.”

Medusa whimpered, arching her back in an attempt to bring him closer to ber, but Barron only tugged his hips back further away from her.

“Ugh, Barron!”

“Mm?”

“Please!” her voice broke.
“Say it and I will.”

“Gods,” she sounded like a child throwing a temper tantrum, “I love having your cock inside of me, now fuck me!”

“Such language,” he brought his lips back to hers, tangling their tongues as he crashed back into her, swallowing every moan and cry that followed.

Her walls were tightening again, and he could feel the familiar pooling of carnal heat in his groin, coursing through his veins as his own orgasm built. Tearing his lips away from hers, Barron found solace back in the crook of Medusa’s neck, murmuring her name like a prayer in succession.

Curling his arms around her thigh, he began to rub her clit in an increased rate, just enough that the woman finally began to scream out his name.

“Cum for me,” he lifted his head up to sloppily kiss her jaw, her throat, her neck again, “cum for me, cum for me, cum for me.”

And she did, a long, loud, piercing wail echoed against his bedroom walls, and for once Barron was happy he left his windows open for all the compound to hear.

In turn, his entire body was on fire, every single nerve about to explode as her walls gripped and pumped his member in tune to his lover’s own release. Barron cried out Medusa’s name as he reached the apex of his orgasm, sinking teeth into her neck, collapsing against her as the mess between their legs flooded out onto the bed.

Medusa began peppering his face with kisses – chin, mouth, jaw, cheek, temple, forehead, and finally the scar on his left pec.

I wonder what happened there… Medusa pondered, tracing her fingers lightly over the scar

Barron, for the most part, could barely catch his breath, but he did slowly slide out, providing just enough room for the girl to curl against his bare chest, gently kissing any part of skin she could come into contact with, humming with contentment.

“So,” her quiet voice mumbled against his collarbone, “thank you.” she patted his pec before getting up and reaching for her notebook.

“Wait, what?”

“Thank you,” Medusa repeated, “I have a whole new section for my research!”

Barron sighed, shaking her head. She just had sex with an alpha and became luna and she still only cares about her research. He watched as Medusa rambled on and on about her new findings, Barron listening to every word, “Medusa.”

Medusa turned back towards him, placing her notebook down, “yes?”

He kissed her lips, chuckling as he rested his forehead on hers, “never change, my luna, never change.”

Medusa chuckled, smiling as she kissed him back, “I’ll always be your researcher, and you’ll always be my alpha,” she tapped his nose, “and that will never change.”

~A/N~

Wow! Okay I gotta admit, this was a pretty good mature scene. Like normally I'm a little self conscious about these scenes but not this time! Damn I outside myself!

Anyways! How happy are you that Medusa and Barron are finally together? Eh? I'm pretty happy! I hope I didn't rush it.

There probably isn't another lemon scene until chapter later on in the story. Like arc two. But still, I really like writing them. It's cool!

Nevertheless, next update is on Friday as usual! Till then, I'll see u later!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro