№15|Celaneo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

№15|Celaneo
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Vanessa smiled, curling up next to her new mate. “Good morning.” She yawned, stretching her arms upwards and outwards.

“Nope. Too loud.” Malakai groaned.

“Awe, I forgot. Fleshie mates get backlash after the marking.” Vaness chuckled, kissing his forehead in an attempt to make the splitting headache go away.

Malakai smiled weakly at her. “You were amazing last night.”

Vanessa scoffed, flipping her hair. “I know.”

“Boastful much.” Malakai said, pulling her back down to snuggle with her.

“You know I always am.” Vanessa winked, tapping his nose as she laid down on his strong chest.

“How do you think the others are doing?” Malakai questioned.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine,” Vanessa rubbed herself against his groin. “Wanna go again?”

Malakai smiled and flipped her over. “Like you had to ask.”

Meanwhile, Montego played with Chelia’s hair, watching as the fairy slept lovingly.

“Montego,” she said, her eyes still closed, “when did you wake up?”

“Maybe an hour ago. Why?”

“Because,” Chelia sighed, “you should be asleep after all the stuff we did last night. Aren’t you tired? I know I am.” She muttered the last part.

Montego laughed. “Wolves can recover easily. It must take a while for faires, huh?”

“I’m still sore.” Chelia groaned. “Did you have to go that hard?”

“You said you like it…” Montego whimpered.

“I do,” she sighed, shaking her head, her eyes still closed, “I really love it, but the morning after it hurts.”

“You want me to kiss it to make it better?” Montego smirked, even with her eyes closed, Chelia could tell he was smirking.

“I know what you're trying to do.” Chelia chuckled, opening one of her beautiful midnight black eyes. You're trying to make me go again. Well sorry to break it to you bud, but I need to rest.”

“Fine.” Montego kissed her lips. “Get your beauty sleep, although, I don't know why you would need it. No amount of sleep can make you more beautiful than you already are.” 

Chelia blushed and giggled. “Shut up…”

In the Beta quarters, Lawrence held Ayame close, nuzzling his face into her new mark. It was Ayame’s family symbol, which was a white wolf claw with two swords behind it forming an ‘X’. In the middle of the claw was Lawrence’s family symbol, which was a black cross with wolf fangs biting down on the cross in the middle.

He smiled like a giddy little school girl across Ayame’s neck, promoting her to wake up. “Will you stop smiling? You marked me already and afterwards told your best friend, Hayes, about it. I doubt him and his mate, Axel, need to hear you shout across the hall that you marked me.”

“Come on. Me and Hayes have known each other since we were pups! Heck, I introduced him to Axel! So of course I’m gonna tell him the moment I mark you.” Lawrence explained.

Ayame rolled her eyes. “We interrupted their mating, Lawrence.”

“For like, 5 seconds.” Lawrence shot back. “It’s not that we cockblocked the entire thing.”

“You’re horrible.” She laughed, turning towards him, “I’m sorry for making you wait so long to mark me.”

“It’s alright,” he kissed her softly, “you were worth the wait.”

Down in Dr. Lycia’s office, Kwame and Dr. Lycia laid in each other's arms. “We shouldn’t have done this here.” Dr. Lycia chuckled.

“I don't remember you saying that last night! All I remember you saying is ‘My god…! Oh god Kwame! Faster! Faster!’.” Kwame smirked, Dr. Lycia blushed.

“Stop it!” Dr. Lycia hit her chest playfully. Kwame smiled and held her close.

“You know you love it when I go fast.” Kwame purred against her mark on Dr. Lycia’s neck.

“Yes, I do, but did we really have to do it in my workplace? I mean we messed up all my organization…” Dr. Lycia muttered, noticing all of the clothes scattered in different parts of her office.

“I’ll help you fix it later.” Kwame kissed her forehead. “We should probably get dressed, though, Barron wants us all to meet for breakfast.”

“Mmm, no… I wanna stay with you all day…” Dr. Lycia purred, snuggling into Kwame’s chest. “Let’s be bad… let’s defy the alpha’s orders.”

“I love you, LyLy, but that’s one thing we cannot do.”

Up in the Hunter quarters, Alistair walked into his room to see Yvette brushing her hair.

“Welcome back, Alistair.” Yvette said sweetly.

Alistair stopped on his tracks. “Say that again.”

“What?” Yvette smiled. “Welcome back?”

“Yeah,” Alistair felt his heart beating quickly. “Say it again, please.”

“Welcome home, Alistair.” she hugged him, staring up at him lovingly. “I missed you.”

Alistair hugged her, spinning her around. “I can get used to hearing that everytime I walk through the door.”

Yvette giggled and got on her tippy toes to kiss her mate. “Welcome home.”

Alistair felt his heart melt. “Stop making it hard for me, Shona…”

“What do you mean?” Yvette asked innocently.

“Oh baby, stop being so innocent.” Alistair stroked her cheek. “You’re just so adorable, it hurts sometimes, ya know.”

Yvette held his hand, leaning him back down to be. “Did you just finish hunting?” she questioned, laying on top of him.

“Yes,” Alistair brushed strands of her hair back. “Babe! You should have seen how big that bear was! It was fucking huge! A little too huge actually, but never mind that… the thing was huge!”

Yvette chuckled, “I’m glad you got a big catch, baby.” Yvette kissed his lips, and sighed in delight. “I can't believe last night I didn’t have a panic attack.”

“I was surprised as well,” Alistair lifted up his head to kiss her forehead, “but you know I would never hurt you, Yvette.”

Yvette nodded, “I know,” she twirled strands of his curly brown hair in her finger. “You’re my black wolf. I know you’ll never hurt me.”

Up in the Alpha’s quarters, Barron woke to see Medusa already working on her notes. He kissed along her shoulder. “Whatcha writing?” He whispered, his kisses leading up her neck.

“Notes on last night.” Medusa replied, tilting her neck to allow more access.

Barron glanced down on her notes. “Werewolves seem to have very high sex drives.” Barron read. “Well, that is true.”

He looked down at the next line. “Although, they do seem to have a lot of dominance when it comes to sex, which can often be a turn off in some cases - hey!”

“Well, it’s true.” Medusa shrugged. “Sometimes I like being dominant but your wolf instants on being dominant.”

“I told you she likes being dominant!” Wolfie scolded.

“But there are also times where I just want to lay there.” Medusa smiled, kissing his cheek. “But Wolfie and Barron, next time, ease up on the dominance.”

“Of course, Luna. It was the stupid humans fault.” Wolfie glared at Barron.

Medusa laughed. “He is stupid at times.”

“Hey!”

“She has a point.” Wolfie agreed.

“See, even your wolf agrees with me.” Medusa smiled proudly.

“Wolfie is whipped by you.” Barron rolled his eyes.

Medus placed her finger under his chin. “You know, if you let me be dominant you'd really be whipped then~” Medusa whispered seductively. She could see the excitement building in Barron’s eyes. She let go of his chin and sighed dramatically, “but I guess we’ll never know…”

“You’re such a tease.” Barron purred, kissing her collarbone.

“I know,” Medusa giggled, getting up from the bed and letting Barron fall forward, face first, onto the mattress. “Don't you just love your Luna, Barron?” she sat down at the vanity desk, brushing her hair.

Barron growled slightly. “You’re such a damn tease.”

Medusa was about to say something when a knock on the door interrupted her. Barron growled deeply. Medusa chuckled. “Wouldn’t a better response be, ‘who is it?’ or a polite ‘go away’?”

“I don't want to share you,” Barron muttered into her shoulder, “you’re mine…”

The knocking continued, only prompting more growling from the alpha. Medusa slapped his shoulder playfully. “Come on in.”

Vaness and Malakai walked in, Vanessa had the biggest smile on her face while Malakai looked like he was hung over.

“Morning, Barron!” Vaness chirped, holding Malakai’s hand.

“Morning, Barron.” Malakai groaned, sipping his coffee. “Baby, I love you, I really do, but today you need to be a little quieter… okay?”

Vanessa giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. “Okay…” She kissed his cheek. “He’s having mating backlash.”

“What?” Medusa asked, pulling out her notebook.

“It happens to fleshies who get marked for the first time. The marking takes a toll on their body so the next day it's like a mega hangover for them.” Vanessa explained.

“How come you don't have it, Medusa?” Malakai questioned.

“Mating backlash doesn’t affect Luna’s, love.” Vanessa replied.

“So I assume Dr. Lycia is feeling the backlash?” Medusa guessed.

Barron nodded. “Most likely, however, it does take a while to hit some fleshies.”

Chelia flew in the open door and rushed over to Medusa. “Let me see! Let me see!” Chelia bounced up and down excitedly.

“See what?” Medusa chuckled at the fairy’s excitement.

“The mark, silly!”

“Oh,” Medusa moved her hair to reveal her mark of a crescent moon with a snake wrapped around it.

“It’s just like her necklace!” Chelia squealed. “That’s so cute!”

“Chelia…” Dr. Lycia groaned from the doorway. “You’re too loud.”

“I see your mating backlash finally kicked in.” Barron chuckled as the doctor and Kwame entered the room.

“Yes… now shh…” Dr. Lycia whispered, leaning against Kwame. “Why didn’t you tell me about this…?”

“I thought you knew.” Kwame chuckled, kissing her forehead.

Dr. Lycia muttered incoherently before drifting off to sleep in Kwame’s lap.

“There’s our new Luna!” Ayame cheered as her and Lawrence walked in.

Lawrence ruffled her hair, “Barron didn’t go too rough on you, did he?”

“A little, but I’m okay.” Medusa chuckled. Over the course of the past few months, Lawrence and Alistair became her big brothers in the pack. Montego was like her little brother, and all the girls were like her sisters.

It wasn’t a picture perfect, apple pie, family… but it was perfect for Medusa.

She was snapped back to reality when she heard Lawrence taunting Barron. “She just became Luna, Barron, I told you not to be so rough on her!”

Montego laughed. “Do you feel any different now that you’re Luna?”

“Mmm, no… kinda feels the same. Although I do feel closer to Barron.” Medusa winked at her mate. “So that’s new.”

“Awe,” Montego smiled, spinning around in the wheely chair, “you love each other.”

Medusa chuckled. He’s so innocent at times.

“Yes,” Barron kissed her cheek, “I do love her.”

Medusa smiled and hugged him back, “I-I-I lo-love...” Medusa’s mind began to race. She wanted to say the words, but her mouth was sealed shut.

Barron chuckled. “Don't stress yourself. You’ll say it when you're ready, without all the stuttering. Until then, I know you still love me. Even if you can't say the words.”

Medusa nodded and smiled into his chest. “You know I do… I have a hard time saying those things…”

“I know.” Barron kissed her nose. “Just go with the flow, you’ll say it when you're ready.”

“Alistair! Stop it! I don't want to show them!” Yvette’s voice called out from the hall. Alistair walked in with Yvette slinged over his shoulder.

“Heya, Alpha!” he turned towards Medusa. “And Luna.”

“What’s up with Yvette?” Ayame chuckled.

“She’s nervous about showing off her mark. I think it looks beautiful.”

“I do too, but I don't want to flaunt it off to everyone…” Yvette mumbled, Alistair placed her down on the couch.

Ayame moved Yvette’s hair to reveal her mark of a black wolf holding a rose in its mouth. “Awe! That’s beautiful!”

Yvette moved her hair back. “Ayame, stop it!”

“Yvette, why do you not want people to know your Alistair’s mate?” Medusa asked.

Yvette looked at the floor, “I do… I would love for others to find out… I just don't want him to find out.”

“Who? Alistair?” Montego laughed, “I’m sure he knows already. He’s the one who put the mark on you.”

“No, Montego, she means Kirkland.” Barron clarified.

“Oh…”

“Yvette,” Alistair cupped her hands in his. “He’s gonna find out eventually,” he kissed her cheek, leading down her face, “and if he gets mad I’ll kinda tell him to back the fuck off, he cant touch what’s mine.”

“Speaking of Kirkland,” Barron pulled down Medusa into his lap, “we have connected him to The Black Rose Society, thanks to Ayame’s dinner date with him. This being the same society Chelia investigated months ago.”

“Great!” Lawrence shot up. “That means we can take him to Werewolf Court, right?”

“Not yet,” Barron said.

“Why not?” Vanessa groaned.

“I want one last piece of evidence… something that hits him personally…” Barron squinted his eyes, thinking.

“Montego,” he turned towards the delta, “didn’t you say that Kirkland went to that strip club to meet with this one particaluar striper?”

“Yeah. According to Amalie, she’s some Nymph girl. Kirkland always brings her chinese food and they talk.” Montego explained. “How is she gonna help us?”

“Montego, go talk to the girl. See if she can give us any information on Kirkland personally, and what Kirkland meant to her.” Barron ordered.

Medusa perked up. “I wanna go!”

“Alright,” Barron nodded, “Chelia do you want to go to. Last time Montego went to the strip club, I know you wanted to go.”

“Hell yeah I’m going. Sounds like fun!” Chelia cheered.

“Meanwhile Alistair, Lawrence, and I will talk to Kirkland.” he grimaced, “Sadly.” he grit his teeth.“I want him to know I’m coming after everything he loves, just like he did to me.” 

He scrunched up his fist, soon releasing them “I also want to talk to Declan, the alpha of the Wilson Pace. I heard him and his Luna woke up earlier this morning, right Doctor?”

Dr. Lycia nodded. “They’re still groggy, but they’re awake.”

“Do we have to talk to him? Can't we just snap his head off already?” Alistair had a malicious look in his eyes.

“Gods and goddesses, I wish we could, but we’re doing this correctly. We won't touch him until Werewolf Court, am I clear?” He glared at Lawrence and Alistair.

“Fine…” The two male wolves groaned.

“That goes for all of you. I know you hate him… we all do... but we have to do this by the book.” Barron nodded firmly. “Don’t worry. He’ll pay for all he’s done.”

◥✥◤

Later that day, Barron knocked on the door of Declan’s hospital room. The Wilson Pack’s alpha turned towards the door, smiling as he signaled Barron to come in. “Come in, Barron. Where’s the new Luna of yours?”

“She’s out right now.” Barron pulled up a chair. “How are you and Bianca feeling?”

“I’m okay,” Biance winced, sitting up, “bruised and a little brunt, but not dead, so I’m thankful for that.”

“That’s great.” Barron smiled. “I don't know what would do without you two… you’re like my second parents.”

“Don't worry about us, kid,” Declan ruffled Barron’s hair, “we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.”

“Declan.” Barron sighed deeply. “You should know why I came to visit…”

“I knew it wasn’t just to see how I was doing.” Declan chuckled.

“It’s about Kirkland.” Barron felt a lump in his throat when Declan halted his chuckling.

“What did he do?” Declan asked in a serious tone.

“Ever since you two have been in a coma, Kirkland has been causing trouble for me and my friends. He raped Yvette, imprisoned my sister’s mate, Malakai, caused my resident fairy and potion maker, Chelia, to create a black magic potion that put her in the hospital, and bad mouthed Kwame and Lycia for liking the same gender. He’s also working with the group who is suspected behind all the pack burning… this being the same group who wants Medusa’s eyes.”

Decland growled, scrunching up his fists. “I knew he was trouble… ever since he was little, he’d always cause trouble. He’s always caused trouble in our pack as well… dammit!” He slammed his hand down. “I thought this would end as he got older, but it’s just gotten worse… I can’t forgive him for this… for working with those witches that burnt down our compound!”

“That’s why I want want to ask for permission to take him to Were-”

“Do it.” Declan stated. “Do whatever you can to make that fucker pay.”

“Declan, he’s your brother,” Bianca said.

“He’s no brother of mine. Not after the way he treated the pack and Barron’s… he’s not even a wolf anymore in my eyes.” Declan growled. He glared at Barron. “You have my permission, Barron.”

“Thank you, Declan… I’m sorry it had to come to this.” Barron lowered his head in shame.

“Don't be sorry,” Declan lifted his head, “you know your father went to Werewolf Court to fight for your mother.”

“Yeah, I remember the stories…” Barron chuckled. “Mom told him he had to fight 5 wolves in Werewolf Court to prove he was the real thing. In the end, dad took out all 5.”

“Your dad was a strong one... so was your mother. You look so much like her, but those eyes… those are your dad’s eyes for sure.”

Barron smiled up at Declan. “You think they’d be proud?”

“I know they would be. Your mother and father would love how handsome and sting you have become. I know they'd love Medusa as well.”

◥✥◤

Medusa, Montego, and Chelia entered the strip club. They were blasted by loud pop music as they opened the door. Amalie smiled when she saw Montego, getting off the pole to greet him.

“Montego!” she sat on the edge of the stage, ruffling Montego's hair. “How’s my little wolf?”

“I'm good. Oh! This is Chelia. She’s my mate that I was telling you about.” Montego introduced. Chelia smiled and shook Amalie's hand.

“Montego spoke very fondly of you the last time he was here.” Amalie smiled. “You two are so adorable.”

She turned towards Medusa, giggling at the fact she was staring at Amalie and her striper friends.

“I see someone's enjoying themselves.” Amelia snickered, trailing her fingers down Medusa's chest. “You want a little show, honey?”

“Yes, please.” Medusa said a little too eagerly.

“Luna! We have a job to do.” Montego reminded her. 

Medusa shook her head, getting back into focus. “That’s right! We need to speak with that nymph girl.”

“Oh, you mean Celaeno? She's in the back. Second door on your right.”

Medusa opened the door to reveal Celaeno zipping up a suitcase. “Kirkland? Is that you? I'm already ready to go!” She turned around to see Medusa, Chelia, and Montego.

“Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. Look, I can't strip for you. I just quit.”

Celaeno had autumn, warm brown sugar like skin and black eyes. Her curly black hair pulled into two puff balls with little roses tying them together. She had on a white crop top on and black jeans and black combat boots.

“We aren’t here for that, Celaeno. I’m Medusa, and this is Chelia and Montego.” Medusa introduced, sitting down on the couch. “We want to know how you know Kirkland.”

Celaeno smiled widely. “I’m his mate.”

◥✥◤

“I still don't think we should do this.” Alistair said, impatiently tapping his foot as he plopped down in a huff on the couch in Barron’s office.

“I don't want to do it either, Alistair,” Barron walked behind his desk, leaning back in the chair, “but he has to know that his actions have repercussions.”

“And the best way to show him is at Werewolf Court, which his alpha already gave us permission to take him to!” Lawrence reminded them.

“Look, I want him to feel the same pain I felt when him and the Black Rose Society threatened to come after Medusa,” Barron scrunched up his fist, growling deeply, “and using that girl is the perfect way to do it.”

“Whoever this girl is must be nuts if she’s going out with Kirkland of all people.” Alistair sighed, shaking his head as he poured a glass of scotch.

“No kidding,” Lawrence agreed, Alistair passed him a glass of scotch. Lawrence drank it down. “One crazy nymph…”

“What does she see in him?” Barron muttered into his glass, swirling it slightly.

“Maybe she’s being blackmailed by him?” Alistair guessed.

“No… Montego told me that Amelia told him she was always happy around Kirkland.” Barron bit his lips slightly. “Which is hard to believe. How can you be so happy around a wolf like him?”

“I don't know,” Lawrence’s hands gripped around his glass, “the entire night when Ayame was out with him all I could think about was snapping my jaws around that scway neck of his… watch the life drain from his eyes as he screams for mer-”

“Lawrence,” Barron glared at him. “Shut up. Wolfie getting excited about killing him, and I don't need you adding onto his malicious intentions.”

“Sorry…” Lawrence muttered. “My wolf is no better. Ever since you brought up Kirkland this morning, he’s been thinking of ways to kill him.”

“I’ve been planning that fuckers’ death since the day I learned he raped my Yvette.” Alistair growled, him and his wolf’s anger swirling in his hazel eyes.

“I’m sure we’ll all be able to get our revenge out in Werewolf Court.” Barron assured them, the scent of cheap cologne trailing across all their noses.

“Ugh, he’s on his way…” Alistair grimaced at the disgusting smell.

Kirkland leaned at the doorway. “Now what’s this about you wanting to kill me?” Kirkland fake gasped, his hand on his heart. “I thought we were friends!”

“Friends?” Alistair glared at him, his anger bubbling to the surface. “After everything you’ve done to us… to Yvette… you have the adcatity to call us ‘friends’?!” Alistair was about to launch at him, but Lawrence caught his arm.

“Alistair, stop it. He’s just trying to tempt you.” Lawrence reminded him.

“Gods, you're so violent, Alistair. You should really control that anger of yours. you know how jumpy Yvette is. It’ll scare her off.” Kirkland smirked, chuckling slightly.

Alistair growled deeply. “How dare you say her name!? After what you did to her, you’re lucky you're still breathing!”

“It’s not like you’ll kill mez” Kirkland scoffed.

“Wanna bet?!” Alistair’s eyes glistened with murderous contempt. “Cause we don't need the court, we can fight right here, right now, Kirkland!”

“You can’t fight me. You’re so whipped by your alpha you won’t land a hit on me. Watch.” He eyed Lawrence. “Move.”

Lawrence sighed. “Your funeral.” he muttered before moving out of the way.

Alistair rushed towards him, his fist raised to punch Kirkland square in the face, but stopped inches before contact. Kirkland laughed. “See! You’re whipped!”

Alistair lowered his fist, standing nose to nose with Kirkland. “You’re lucky I’m loyal to my alpha.” his deep, rough voice grumbled as he walked back to the couch.

“He can kill you, you know that, right? We all can, if we wanted to… which,” Lawrence cackled softly, “we all do.”

“Oh, I’m sure you do.” Kirkland poured himself a drink, “I would want to kill me too if I were in your situation. I mean I did go out on a date with your mate. That must sting…” Kirkland took a sip of his drink, watching as the anger grew in the beta. “You know she has really soft skin, especially on her thighs.”

The glass in Lawrence’s hand shattered, his eyes flashing a yellow, almost amber, color. “You fucking bitch…” His voice turned deep, almost like two people were speaking out of his mouth. “I swear if I find out you touched a single hair on her body, the day we go to Werewolf Court, I’ll tear off your head!”

“I’ll be waiting, Lawrence.” Kirkland winked, turning towards the alpha. “So are you just going to stay quiet, or tell me why I’m actually here?”

“I’m here to make a deal.” Barron folded his hands on his desk, the serious expression never leaving his face. “I’ll call off Werewolf Court if you leave the pack and tell the Black Rose Society to back off Medusa.”

“And if I don't accept?” Kirkland folded his arms over his chest.

“It’s recently come to my attention that you have been spending a lot of time with a certain nymph striper by the name of Celaneo.” Barron began, a smirk growing on his lips. “If you continue to act the way you do now, we’ll be forced to retaliate, and I won’t hesitate to take extreme measures against the Nymph girl to get you to go away.”

A moment of silence passed between the four wolves before Kirkland’s laughter filled the room, “I don't care what you do with her! I don't give a shit about that nymph freak! I was just using her for sex and her magic! Did you know nymphs magic sells a lot on the black market? That stupid necklace she wears takes a little bit of her power and transfers it to a power bank. People come from all over the world for her magic, and she doesn't even have a damn clue. She thinks we’re ‘mates’!”

Kirkland backled. “Kill her, torture her, hell! Lock her up in a dungeon and keep her there! I don't give a fuck about her and you can tell her I said that!” Kirkland walked towards the door, stopping before he let to smirk slyly at all the wolves. “I’ll see you at Werewolf Court, Barron. It’s sure to be a bloodbath.”

~A/N~

Happy Halloween Eve!!! Tomorrow is halloween y'all so make sure y'all get that candy cause I know I am!!

Yet another long chapters LMAO. This time it's it's in the 4k... Do u think I should shorten them? I mean I do tend to write and forgot the wc LMAO!

So what did u think of Celaneo? Isn't she so sweet! I kinda imagine her as me lol. Nevertheless, Kirkland is yet a again a jerk so that's nothing new LMAO.

Anyways! My English teacher expects us to write a song, shoot a music video, and do an essay. And I'm like, where do u think we have time to do this?! Like why does he have to be so extra?!

Beside my English teacher being a jerk. I'll see you all on Monday for another update!

Oh and before I forgot! IF UR OVER 18... GO FLIPPING VOTE! IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED ALREADY GO AND DO IT! THIS IS THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! ITS THS BIG ONE!

Anyways! See u Monday!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro