№18|His Medusa

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

№18|His Medusa
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Alistair watched as the morning sun shone down on his mate who slept soundly in his arms. Her black and pink hair messily tossed around, drool dribbling down her dull pink lips.

He took in her beautiful smell of neroli and rose. It was like a drug to him… so sweet and delicious. He breathed it in like it would be the last thing he’d ever smell. Twirling her hair in his fingers, he felt Yvette flinch under him.

“What’s wrong?” Alistair whispered.

“Kirkland used to do that to my hair. He’d end up pulling it.” Yvette whimpered. Alistair threaded his soft fingers through her hair.

“You know I won’t hurt you.” Alistair kissed her nose. “That’s the last thing I ever want to do.”

Yvette giggled, “I know,” she kissed him back, “I know my beautiful black wolf would never hurt me.”

Yvette laid on top of his chest. “Why do you keep staring at me like that?”

Alistair didn’t reply. He only stroked her cheek with his thumb. Yvette chuckled. “Are you gonna answer me or not?”

Once again, he didn’t reply. He just sighed. Yvette gave him a questioning look. “Come on, Alistair! Tell me what you’re thinking!” She pouted slightly.

He smirked. It was turning into a game for the hunter. I wonder how long she’ll last. He traced his fingers along her face, taking in every single detail her facial features had to offer.

What he first noticed was her dimples. They were small, but up close you can tell they were there. His fingers traced across her lips. They were soft to the touch with dried drool on the corners. What he wouldn’t give to devour her dull siena toned lips till days end.

He glanced up at her shimmering blue orbs. His thumb felt the remembrance of tears that still remained on her cheeks. He kissed the corner of her eyes. Don't cry. The kisses trailed down the side of her face. Didn’t I promise you you’d never cry again?

“Alistair,” she whined, “please tell me what you're thinking!”

“You wanna know what I’m thinking?” He whispered breathlessly in her ear, sending shivers down the omega’s spine.

Yvette nodded, gulping slightly, “y-yes, ple-please…”

His fingers walked along the sides of her body, “I’m thinking about how beautiful it would be to hear you scream my name to the holy gods above.”

“Al-Alistair!” she squealed, her cheeks turning red at Alistair’s bold actions.

Alistair quickly flipped her under him, smirking at the sight he beheld.

Her beautiful black and pink hair was fanned out beneath her, creating a fan like shape that crowned her head. Her blue eyes sparkled with innocence and desire. Her lips were slightly pressed together as she anxiously awaited his next move.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered, stroking her cheek.

“No I’m not…” Yvette looked away from him.

Alistair’s smirk only grew. “Well then, we’ll have to change that mindset, now won’t we?”

“H-huh?”

“The way I see it, Kirkland conditioned you to have this self deprecating mind set,” his hands trailed down her hips, soon crossing along her thighs, “all you need is a little tender love and care to show you how beautiful you really are.” He whispered seductively in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe slightly.

Yvette's mind was hazed in a fog of pleasure and anxiety. She wanted to respond, but Alistair had other plans.

Alistair's hands snaked under her silk night dress, his fingers dancing long her soft sienna skin. He felt her shiver under his touch.

“Trust me.” His voice lower than a whisper. “Please... I won't hurt you.”

Yvette whimpered, shaking her head slightly. Alistair's other hand stroked her cheek, his lips kissing her softly. “You trusted me on the Full Moon. What's different today?”

“What if Kirkland wins?” She mumbled, worry filling her blue eyes.

Alistair chuckled softly, resting his forehead on hers. “He won't,” Alsitair's strong hands lingered back down to her hips, “I made a promise to myself to protect you from any harm,” his kisses traced down the side of her face, “and I'll be damned if that pervert lays a single finger on you.”

Yvette's shaky hand reached up for his pecs, trying to mimic Alistair's moves. He caught her wrist. “Don't worry about my pleasure, Yvette, seeing you here is all I need.”

“Bu-But-”

“This is about you, Yvette. Not me. Not Kirkland. You.” his face lowered to the valley of her chest. “Sometimes it's okay to be a little selfish and just lay there and enjoy the ride.”

“Bu-But don't yo-you want some-something in return?” Yvette stammered.

Alistair shook his head. “Aren't you listening, Shona?” His hands softly began to grope her breast. “Right now is about you. I’m just here to deliver said pleasure to you.”

He engulfed the neglected breast in his mouth, his eyes sifting up to Yvette’s shut eyes. She gasped loudly, not ready for the sudden bold actions of her boyfriend.

“Ali-Alistair!” she clutched his brown locks, trying to push his mouth in deeper.

Alistair smirked, hungeringly suckliningly on her teat. Yvette arched her back, grinding her hips against his. Her entire body was molded to fit perfectly into his.

With a pop, his mouth let go of her nipple. Yvette opened one of her eyes, giving him a questionably look, “w-why-why you sto-stop?”

He didn’t reply, instead, he placed a small chaste kiss on her nose. He kneeled down towards her entrance, kissing along her thighs. Yvette giggled, as pleasurable as it was, it tickled too.

“Al-Alistair! Stop! That tickles!”

His hands reached towards her nether lips, but before any contact was made, an interrupting knock came from the other side of the door.

“Go the fuck away!” Alistair growled deeply, his eyes flashing a deep red.

“Alistair, open the door.” Barron knocked again.

“No!” Alistair hissed, holding Yvette close.

“Don't make me do it, Alistair.” Barron groaned. “You know I hate doing it.”

“I’m not coming out.” Alistair shouted, nuzzling his face into the safety of Yvette’s chest.

“I guess we’re doing this.” Barron sighed, shaking his head.

“Doing what?” Medusa whispered.

“Hunter, open this door now! That’s an order!” Barron's hard knock made Yvette jump slightly.

Alistair groaned, rolling off the bed. “Yes, Alpha.” He muttered, opening the door. “What do you want? Werewolf Court isn’t until sundown.”

He noticed the urn tucked under Barron’s arm. “Oh...” He looked down, raking his hands through his hair. “I’ll get dressed.”

Barron nodded as Alistair closed the door. Medusa looked up at Barron with a questionable look. “Can you tell me where we’re going?”

“Somewhere special.” Barron replied, him and Medusa walked to the front of the compound to see his friends were ready and waiting.

Medusa noticed all the sad expressions on their faces, but Barron forced a smile. “Don’t  be sad. They wouldn’t want us to be.”

Vanessa nodded, sniffling softly. Barron flicked up her chin. “Vanessa, please smile… she always hated it when you cried.”

“I know…” Vanessa wiped her tears, entering Barron’s SUV.

The group drove through the lush forest, soon reaching a hill. Once reaching the top, Medusa was in awe of the view.

The morning sunrise shone down on the hilltop, blessing the world with it’s warm beams. Medusa sighed in delightly, taking in the sun.

Medusa was about to lay down but when her eyes glanced to the grass she noticed two headstones. She crouched down and read what was inscripted on the stone.

Here lies Ulysses Whiteclad.

She turned towards another gravestone beside Ulysses'

Here lies Enyo Whiteclad.

Medusa’s eyes widened, covering her mouth in shock as she slowly turned towards the group. “No...”

“Medusa, meet my parents. Ulysses and Enyo Whiteclad.” Barron introduced, his cobalt eyes slowly began to brim with tears.

“Wh-Why didn’t you te-tell me?” Medusa stammered.

“It’s not something I wanted to bore you with…” Barron whispered.

“Wait, if they’re in there,” she pointed to the graves, “what’s in the urn?”

“They’re not in the graves.” Vanessa felt tears stream down cheeks. “Years ago, our compound got raided. They burnt down the entire compound… nobody could find their bodies.”

Barron wiped his tears, trying not to cry in front of his friends and mate. “Dammit Barron…! Stop it!” He growled, but the tears wouldn’t stop.

“What were they like?” Medusa whispered.

“The best alpha we could ask for…” Lawrence smiled softly, “without Enyo I never would’ve told Ayame how I felt…”

“It’s impossible to list all the things the Alpha and Luna had done for us…” Montego wiped his own tears, “they even let Chelia stay even though she was a fairy…”

“They were the best parents.” Vanessa broke down crying. “I couldn’t ask for a better mom and dad. I remember them protecting us till the end… We could've stayed and took on the raiders but they told us to go…”

“How did they die?”

“We don’t know the specifics, but we could hear yelling coming from the compound once everyone evacuated. The last thing my dad told us through the mind link was to not cry… we’ll never truly be gone… we’ll always be in your hearts.” Barron sobbed, crying into his hands.

Quick as lightning, Medusa wrapped her arms around Barron’s frame. He buried his head in the valley of her chest, the two dropping to their knees as the alpha sobbed. Medusa stroked his hair. “They sound like wonderful people.”

Barron clutched the back of her shirt. “The-they would’ve loved you…”

The group stood in silence, the sound of the alpha’s sobs filling the empty hill tops.

It was at this moment Medusa’s tactical mind turned off, her entire being focused on being there for Barron. It was as though the world shut off and it was just the two of them on the hill.

She began humming a soft tune, stroking his hair in an attempt to soothe him. Barron’s sobs softened, his mind drifting back to happier days with his parents.

“Barron?” The mysterious voice in the young alpha’s head rang as he shifted in bed,  clutching his pillow.

He couldn't see who it was, but something about them saying Barron’s name made his body feel things the 10 year old couldn’t explain.

“Barron! Please! I need you!” The voice called out, Barron shot up.

“Where are you?!” He shouted, his forehead covered in sweat, he could still hear their voice in the back of his head.

“Shut up, Barron.” His older brother, Julius, threw a pillow at him. “Go to bed. Your annoying voice is sickening.”

He laid back down on his bed, the cool wind of the night blowing through his window to offer him some relief. His mind was reeling with questions

Who was that?

Why was she calling out for me?

Where can I find her?

He was knocked out of his thoughts when his mother opened the door, the light from the hallway beaming into his room slightly. His mother smiled softly, closing the door behind her as she entered the room.

“Barron, is something the matter? I heard you scream from the kitchen.” She looked at her youngest child asleep on the bed next to him. “I’m surprised you didn’t wake up Vanessa.”

“He woke me up.” Julius growled. “He woke up yelling, ‘where are you?’.” Julius rolled on his side. “Put a sock in it will ya?!”

Enyo growled at him. “Be nice to your brother.”

Julius growled back. Enyo’s eyes flashed a baby blue, sending her eldest son a warning. He scoffed slightly and backed down. “Just be quiet,” he put his pillow over his head, “you damn runt…”

Enyo turned back to Barron, sitting on the edge of the bed as she stroked his hair. Barron pulled the covers over himself, sighing as he looked up at the ceiling. “I heard this voice in my head tonight…”

Enyo momentarily stopped stroking his hair, smiling softly. “Go on.”

“She sounded… pretty…” He yawned. Something about his mother stroking his head made him want to fall asleep. “When she said… my name…”

“Do you know who she is?” Enyo questioned.

Barron shook his head. “No… but she… needed me…”

“How do you know?” Enyo further interrogated.

“Because… she said it…” Barron turned on his side, facing his mother, “she said she… needed me.”

“Congratulations, Barron.” Enyo laid down beside him. “You found her.”

“Found who?” Another yawn escaped his lips.

“Your mate.”

“My mate?” Barron was barely conscious.

“Yeah,” Enyo kissed his forehead, “you might not meet her for a while… but you’ll meet her. That I’m sure of.”

Barron was knocked out of his flashback when he heard Medusa whisper in his earth words he’d be longing her to say.

“Barron… I-I love you.”

“Wh-What?”

She smiled and kissed his nose. “I love you!”

“You finally said it!” Barron wrapped her in a hug. “Say it again.”

“I love you.”

He kissed her lips. “Again.”

“I love you!” Medusa giggled, hugging him tightly. “I love you, Barron!”

“I love you too, Medusa.” Barron picked her up, spinning her around, a bright smile overcoming his tear stricken face.

It was at this moment Barron knew what he held in his arms was his entire world.

His mate.

His Luna.

His Medusa.

~A/N~

Hey!!! It's Friday and that means it's update day!! This is kinda a sad chapter especially see the graves of Ulysses and Enyo and all... But Medusa finally said "I love you" and that's great!!

Barron and Medusa are so adorable. All the couples are cute!! The next update is the last one of the arc (chapter 19) but that doesn't mean the story is over!

Oh no, no, no! On docs I'm on chapter 36. Yep. That's right. I'm on chapter 36 in docs and I love how the second arc is coming together!! It's beautiful!!

I know that your gonna love the next arc and the end of arc one!! See you later!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro