{21} - Kids these days...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-A few days later-

Ironically, Wildbreak and Cascade managed to make friends with Bumblebee and Smokescreen. Ratchet wasn't very fond of this since it meant that he now had four young mechs running around and messing with stuff they weren't supposed to.

Breakdown and Bulkhead still didn't really like each other, but they were coming around. Knockout helped Ratchet in the Medbay when he could while also keeping an optic on Wildbreak and Cascade. Wildbreak was proving to be a very overprotective older brother, not even letting anyone get with arm's reach of Cascade.

Things were finally starting to look good for everyone.

"Dad! Daaad!" Cascade yelled down the hallway, glancing over his shoulder. Wildbreak, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen were behind him, smiles on their faces.

"Which one, Cas'?" Breakdown answered, looking up from what he was doing and glancing at Knockout.

Cascade huffed and rolled his optics. Breakdown always did that when he was yelling for one of them. "You, sire! I wanna ask you something!" He replied, leading the group down the hall towards his parents' berthroom. He poked his head in the room and spotted Breakdown doing something while Knockout was reading from a datapad on the berth.

"Sure. Whaddya need?" Breakdown said, turning to face Cascade and chuckling when he saw that the whole gang was there. "Oh Primus... this can't be good."

"We wanna go for a drive, dad." Wildbreak said, leaning on Cascade's shoulder and earning a growl of annoyance from his little brother.

"Yeah, a 'drive'. More like a race through the countryside, am I right?" Knockout chimed in, looking up from his datapad and raising an optic ridge. "Where do you plan on going?"

"Not too far, just a ways down the road and back! Come on, please!" Cascade whined, trying to give his best display of puppy eyes to his parents.

"Have you asked Optimus yet?" Breakdown asked, putting a hand on his hip as he gazed at Smokescreen and Bumblebee.

::Yeah! He said it was fine as long as we didn't go really fast down the road!:: Bumblebee buzzed, his doorwings fluttering excitedly.

Breakdown thought for a moment and looked at Knockout, who gave him a heavy sigh along with a slight nod. He looked back to the group and sighed. "Alright. Just be careful and don't screw around, ya hear?"

"Yeah! Thank you!" Cascade cheered, throwing his hands up and darting down the hall happily along with the others.

Breakdown watched them go and shook his head, chuckling slightly as he looked back at Knockout. "Kids these days.... sheesh..." he mumbled, going back to what he was doing.

"We were like that once, you know." Knockout said, smiling a bit at Breakdown. "Remember how we'd sneak out at night just to go racing on the Iacon speedway when no one was on it?"

Breakdown laughed heartily and shook his head again, walking over to the berth and sitting down on the edge. "Yeah... and then the cops would be looking for us all night. I can still remember my carrier yelling at me over that." He said, laying down next to Knockout.

"Let's just hope they don't get into as much trouble as we did." Knockout hummed softly, leaning over and kissing Breakdown on the helm.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro