10.Fights Don't Solve Anything

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ever since that kiss you have been ignoring Yedda. She walked always come up to you and try to hug you to which you would push her away. She didn't understand why though and it hurt her to see you act like this. She really loved you and wanted to be with you, but all of a sudden you changed. She sighed as she sat at her home. She was trying to figure out ways to win you back. She was in the middle of figuring out a plan when her phone rang. She looked at it to see an unknown number. She decided to puck it up anyways. "Hello?"

"ʜɪ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴅᴅᴀ? ɪᴛ's ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ?"

Yedda was surprised at who she was and began to think. Why was she calling her, what was going on. That when it hit her like a train. Caroline must be the one that made (y/n) start ignoring her. What the hell did she do!? Yedda balled up her fists before she spoke. "I'd love to." she said as she tried to not show anger in her voice.

"ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ! ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ."

Yedda nodded as an evil smirk spread across her face. "I'll be there." she said before hanging up. She had a plan. She was going to print a knife to the park and when Caroline isn't expecting it, then that's when she will die. Yedda laughed at this, oh how she couldn't wait to hear her screamed of agony! She calmed herself down and looked at the clock. 7:15, she was getting hungry. She ignored it though and went back to trying to find a way to make (y/n) love her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the last class of the day and Yedda was waiting impatiently for the bell to ring. She couldn't wait to go to the park and kill that bitch. She had a knife hidden in her book bag to kill her with. She tapped her foot and zoned out the teacher, listening to the ticking of the clock. Three minutes until the bell rung, that was too long. It was going by too slowly. She sighed and drew on the desk to pass the time.

Finally the bell rung and she quickly grabbed her bag and ran out of the class. She shoved people out of the way as she zoomed down the hall. It was finally time. She smiled as she ran out of the school and through the town. It was quiet today, usually it's more busy on Fridays, but since it's getting colder outside no one wants to leave their house until its time to shop for Christmas. She ran to the park and looked around for that bitch. She finally spotted her on the swings and a smirk grew on her face. She walked over and smiled sweetly at her. "Hey! So what do you need?" Yedda asked.

Caroline looked at her as she tried not to smirk. She was going to kill that bitch Yedda so she could have you all to herself. "Oh! I just wanted to talk to you about something." She said as she motioned for Yedda to sit in the swing beside her. Yedda sat down and reached for her knife. "I wanted to talk to you about (yn)." Caroline said. "I just wanted to tell you that, she's mine!" Caroline reached over and slashed at Yedda's cheek while Yedda cut her thigh. They both looked at eachother in shock before glaring. "(y/n) is all mine!" Yedda yelled and went to stab her. She quickly dodged and stood up. "Fuck off she's mine!" Caroline yelled and slashed at Yedda's shirt.

The two glared at eachother and tumbled around, trying to stab the other, that was until they heard a soft yet familiar voice. "Yedda, Caroline, what's going on...?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro