11. Why?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You were standing there, holding your little brother's hand. Earlier today he complained that he wanted to go to the park so your mom forced you to bring him here. So you did and you were going to take him to the swings when you saw them fighting... With knives. You watched in shock before running up to them in a panic. "What's going on!?" You asked as you stared at them. They stopped and looked at you. Their faces were that of surprise. What were you doing here? That's when they noticed your little brother holding your hand and connected the dots. You four were so far the only ones in the park.

Tears swelled up in your eyes. "Why are y'all fighting!?" You asked. They quickly got off of eachother and stood up, staring at the ground in shame. They both weren't ashamed of trying to kill eachother, they were ashamed that you caught them. They could hear their hearts beating quickly as they burst into a cold sweat. "Give me the knives." You said sternly as you placed your hand out in front of them. They looked at you before hesitantly handing you their knives, and you retreated your hand back to your side. "Please don't fight." You muttered before turning away. You looked down at your little brother and smiled. "You wanna leave this place?" You asked him and he nodded.

You walked off as he followed behind. You both went back home. "Hey- why the fuck do you have knives!" She started, but them yelled the last part. "I found two of my friends trying to kill eachother so I took the knives from them and now I'm keeping them." You said with a shrug and let go of your brother's hand so he could go to his room. "Bitch give those knives to me you ain't keepin them!"  She yelled before snatched them out of my hands and hiding them. "Now dinner will be done soon, go and do whatever the fuck you want till then." She said. You nodded and walked out of the room and up the stairs to yours.

Once inside your room you changed into some comfy clothes before flopping onto the bed and letting out a loud groan of frustration. Why did this world have to be so cruel? You hated this world and everything in it right now. Except for animals, animals are still cool....And food. You sat up in bed and reached over for the remote, turning on the TV and turning it to Netflix to watch (f/a).

After a while your mom yelled that the food was ready so you go up and went downstairs. As you were walking down them your brother came and tripped you. You fell down the stairs with loud thuds until you hit the bottom. "You fucker!" You yelled at him as he laughed and ran to the dining room. "Watch your language you lil bitch!" Your mom yelled at you to which you just rolled your eyes. Today has been a great day....

You went to the table and began to eat, talking about random things and how much of a cunt your brother is to which he threw food at you for. You threw some back at him before your mother yelled at y'all to stop. Finally it was time for bed and you walked back up the stairs and got under the covers, passing out almost instantly. You never noticed the eyes watching you though...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro