12. Day Off

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day was time for school and you didn't feel like getting up, but you did anyways. You texted your mom if you could stay home from school.

(y/n): ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

Mom: ᴏɴʟʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴇs.

(y/n): ɪ ᴅɪᴅ.

Mom: ᴏᴋ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.

You had lied, but your mom didn't care, she just wanted a reason to stay home today as well. She always complained about her work so you gave her excuses so she could pick you up from school and not have to deal with people at work. You smiled as you laid back down in bed and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to your phone buzzing wildly. You looked at your phone confused before picking it up to see all the texts from Carolina and Yedda asking where you were.

Yedda: ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀss ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ sɪᴄᴋ!

Carolina: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ... ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ? ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!

Yedda: sᴛᴏᴘ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!

Carolina: ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ!

Yedda: ʙᴀʙʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ.

Carolina: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ!

You were shocked about all the messages that you read. They were really worried apperently. You texted them back saying you were fine and you were just asleep at home to which they asked you a fuck ton more questions of why you were at home. You sighed and once they were finished with their questions you put your phone away to go back to sleep. You never fell asleep though because of someone knocking on your door. You groaned and got up, going to the front door and opening it slightly. You saw Yedda standing there at the door, smiling at you with worried eyes. "Hello my angel, are you ok?" she asked you as she forced the door fully open and walked inside.

"I'm fine, why are you here?" You asked her. She only smiled softly at you and and hugged you. "To take care of you of course! Your sick so I ditched school to come here and be with you." she said. You pushed her off of you as you spoke up. "I don't need anyone to take care of me." You said. This made Yedda frown as she wrapped her arms around your waist. "Of course you do, your delicate and too gorgeous to break, and Noe your sick! I have to be here for you and make sure no one hurts you! I just have to take care of you!" she said as she held you close. You sighed as you noticed tears forming in her eyes. You wiped them away and looked at her. "Fine, you can stay, but don't try and take care of me, I can take care of myself." You said. She nodded and hugged you happily. "Thank you!!" she said with a goofy grin.

She was so happy that she gets to be with you. She missed you so much. She needed to be with you. You began to shuffle up the stairs and to your room as she followed like a lost puppy. You looked at her. "Hey, can you make me some soup?" You asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Of course angel!" she said and ran back down the stairs to the kitchen. You sighed in relief. You were just glad she was away from you for the moment.

That day she made cookies and brownies for you and you two watched movies together. You had found out that Carolina lied about all the things she said which pissed you off. You were going to talk to her tomorrow....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro