9. The Kiss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey I'd like to talk to you." Caroline said to you. It was the next day of school and you smiled at her sweetly. "Sure."You said. She nodded and looked around. "Let's go somewhere more private."she said and you nodded as she led your through the hallways of the big school to the stairs that led to the roof. You two walked up them together, side by side. You were of course confused of what she wanted, but didn't question her. You didn't want to seem rude.

Once up on the roof you looked around at the view. It was beautiful and looked over the tiny town you lived in. It made you feel peaceful looking at it. There was something about thus small town that you just loved. You heard Caroline cough to get your attention, so you gave it to her. "I brought you up here to talk about Yedda." She said in a soft voice, though her eyes screamed danger. You ignored the look in her eyes and looked at her frowning. "What did she do?" You asked her, a bit confused of what she meant. This was out of the ordinary for her to act like this, and it weirded you out a little.

She looked around the roof for anyone else before looking at you with a frown. "She has been saying things about you behind your back." she said softly as she took your hand. This surprised you, like a lot. "What was she saying?" You asked her. She sighed and ran her free hand through her hair. "She's been saying your a bitch and she wishes that she never met you." She said. You could feel your heart shattering at this. Why would she say that about you, you thought she loved you! Tears sprung into your eyes as light sobs came from your mouth. Caroline hugged you softly as she shushed you. "It's ok, im here for you." she said softly.

Everything was going to plan, as she expected. Now you would love her instead. She was filled with joy, but had to hide it for this to work. She held onto you as you cried on her shoulder. This is what she wanted, to be close to you like this. She loved everything about you. From your gorgeous eyes all the way to the way you tapped your legs in class as you worked. You were everything to her and now you were hers.

"You know she didn't really love you if she said all those things about you." she murmured softly. You nodded and looked at her. "I know." You sobbed out. "I love you though, your everything to me." She said with a loving smile. You smiled back at her. Right now you just needed comfort and she was she thing closest to you. She leaned close to you as you slowly lenses towards her. You two stared into each other's eyes as the world seemed to stop. You closed your eyes as she softly kissed you on the lips which turned into a passionate one. You kissed her back with the same amount of passion as a blush spread across your face.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around your waist to deepen the kiss. She licked your lips, asking for permission and you gave it to her, opening you mouth to which she stuck her tongue inside your mouth. You two tongue wrestled until you needed air and pulled away from her, panting. You couldn't believe what just happened. But you loved it...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro