• 18 - "Change The World" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As we explored the underworld, we saw more and more lava. "Hey Haru?" Yuki asked me. "Hm?" I replied, as we hopped on ashy stones that were on the lava. "I'm hungry..." She frowned. "Chill out, we'll be done here soon, right?" Soren replied, turning to me.

"Haru?" He asked again. I kept walking. We had reached the border of th∞e underworld, as we couldn't see any land across what seemed like a lava ocean ahead of us.

"AAH! YOU LITTLE F***ER!!!" I heard Solana shout, as she punched a demon that was holding a doll, who had attacked her. The doll fell into the lava, and then the ground began to shake.

"What the...." Soren said, looking around. "The Wall Of Flesh..." Suddenly, everything froze around me. Soren and the others were frozen... As if time itself paused.

I turned around to see a robed figure. I could tell that it was female, due to her voice having a more feminine tone. Her hood covered her face in shadow, and only a blue glow showed for her eyes.

"Who are you? And why are we the only ones not frozen in time?" I asked, clearly confused. "I am someone you will meet with again in the near future. As for how this happened, I paused time itself." She spoke.

"I come here to inform you about yourself, and this world. You are human, but not at the same time... Your eyes turn red during blood moons, and when you're in the heat of combat." She told me. "How did you...?--", "I have been watching your progress." She said. I could tell she was smiling under that hood of hers.

"You are a human being, born of this worlds hopes. You have the power to see the weaknesses of your enemies... Put that power to good use." She said. "As for this boss you are about to fight... Win, and the world will change drastically. Lose, and nothing but death will result." She continued.

"This world, Terraria, is a very large world with much evil residing within. I hope that one day you can rid of all of that evil." She said with a wave of her hand.

Next thing I knew, time had resumed. "What the...?!" I heard Soren shout again. A giant... Well, Wall of Flesh, stood before us. "EEEEEEEWWWW!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR... FACE?!" Yuki shouted, as the wall roared. It had two mouths and one eye. "Go for the eye!" I shouted, as everyone nodded.

The eye began to shoot lasers, and leeches crawled through the ashy ground. All of a sudden, Soren shouted in pain.

"Soren?!" I stopped attacking the eye, and ran over to him. "Hey, what happened? Soren?!" I asked, starting to panic. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." He said. His left eye had been hit by the laser. He was covering it with his hand. "No you aren't fine!" I shouted.

"Yes, I am." He huffed. "No... No, no no no no..." My breathing pace increased. "Haru, calm down." He said, as I began to cry. "HARU!" He shouted, as I stopped. "Look. Go get rid of that monstrosity." He said, hugging me.

I...

Have to kill that thing...

Soren wants me to...

No, everybody wants me to...

Everyone depends on their leader...

Me...

My eyes turned red, as I broke away from the hug. "I'll rid of that thing." I said, running back to where the others were. I got my star cannon, and shot the eye with around one hundred stars before I boosted myself up onto it with my rocket boots. I was standing on the eye.

I had got my nights edge, and stabbed it into the eye. A rabid screech from the fleshy wall sounded, and echoed throughout the underworld.

"Die... Die! Die!" I shouted, as I ripped the sword out, and stabbed it repeatedly. I got my star cannon again, and shot it with the rest of my stars until it was a ripped up mess.

"..." I flew down to the ground, exhausted. The wall roared in pain, before crumbling into ash and falling into the lava. A box of a purple brick appeared before us.

"We... WE DID IT!" Everyone shouted, hugging me. "We... Did it..." I mumbled, passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYO peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

And oh boy! Was this chapter a crazy one or what? XD

QOTC!!!!:

"What's your favorite Hardmode weapon?"

My answer: Legendary Modifier Cutlass. Sweeps things in two seconds flat XD

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro