Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Please comment

And remember they are 17-18 in this.

Soon Bakugou came back and Bakugou looked confused as he sat down next to Kirishima. "Hey Shitty Hair, why is bird boy moping in the corner?"

"He just... He just lost something. I'll catch up up later, where's Mineta?" Kirishima asked him and he looked away from Tokoyami, who was hoping to die before his 'date'.

"He went to his dorm." Bakugou replied. "Who's turn?" Everyone shrugs. "I guess I'll fucking go. Icy-Hot, truth or dare?"

Todoroki looked at him. He didn't really trust the guy with dares, but if he chooses truth Bakugou will have an opening to ask if he is the texter... He guess he could just lie. "Truth."

"Do you like anyone?" He asked quickly. People either said ooh or giggled. Kirishima glanced at Bakugou then Todoroki.

"Yes. I do." He replied.

Bakugou saw Momo and Kiri blush. He knew what the two were thinking. Was his crush them? Bakugou only asked to see if Kirishima had a chance with Todoroki. The kept playing and every now and then there was a cute dare or truth. Where is the random ones? "Kirishima truth or dare?" Asked Denki.

"Mmm dare." The red head smiled.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Todoroki." Pikachu replied.

Kirishima had a faint blush on his cheeks and looked at Todoroki. "Uh you okay with it?"

"It is fine." Todoroki stood up and the two headed to the nearest closet.

"Actually do it in a dorm room so you two won't be to cramped." Denki told the and the sighed. "Someone go with them so we know that they actually go to a dorm."

"I'll go." Bakugou stood up. He needed to who is on his friend. On the inside Todoroki was freaking out.

The three went to Kirishima's room and Bakugou stayed outside. Todoroki was still freaking out. Wait why should he? Kirishima wasn't going to try anything. Kirishima and Todoroki sat on the Kiri's bed. Neither of them knew what to say.

"Todoroki I-" Kirishima stops talking. He didn't know what to say and he looked down before taking a deep breath. He usually didn't have this type of problem. "I... I like you." He looked at Todoroki.

"Oh." Todoroki replied.

"Oh?" Kirishima scratched the back of his neck and looked away. Of course Todoroki didn't feel the same way! He was probably not ga-

"I like a different boy." Todoroki stated.

"Oh!" Kirishima replied with a nod. "Um who is it? Is it Deku?"

"Um no, and I-" Todoroki stops. Should he tell him? He needed to tell someone else that he likes Bakugou besides Nicholas, but should he tell Kirishima?

"Hey it's alright. You don't have to tell me." Kirishima told him. "And it's okay that you don't like me."

"It's Bakugou." Todoroki whispered before hugging his knees. Kirishima nodded in understanding. "And to be honest the only other person who knows my crush is my friend Nicholas. Midoriya knows I like someone, but he doesn't know it's Bakugou."

Kirishima looked at the door and then back at Todoroki. "Are you the mystery texter?" Todoroki nodded. "Wow, I wonder why he hasn't relized it was you yet?"

"I'm not sure." Todoroki looked at Kirishima.

"I have an idea, but we can do it only if you are comfortable with it." Kirishima told him. "Want to make him jealous?"

"How?" Todoroki asked confused.

"Suck on your lips and bite on them before we leave the room." Kirishima started to take his jacket and shirt off. "We will change shirts to make him think we did something."

"Alright, but wouldn't he know that we did not do anything because we are not making much noise." Todoroki told him. Kirishima nodded before walking over to his desk. "What are you doing?"

"This." Kirishima replied as he knocked everything off of the desk. "Help me move the desk back and forth against the desk." He whispered to Todoroki. Todoroki nodded before helping him. "Oh fuck!" Kirishima faked a moan and winked at Todoroki.

Todoroki blushed deeply after hear the sound come from Kirishima. "What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Another way for him to think we're doing something." The red haired boy whispered back. He then done another fake moan, and stopped moving the desk. He started messing up his hair and Todoroki's. "Come on do something." He whispered.

"I can't just do something like that witho-" Kirishima rolled his eyes and kissed Todoroki. The multicolored boy's eyes widened and he started blushing alot more. If he was any hotter he'd probably be using his quirk. Right when he was about to push him away the dorm room door opened.

The two pulled away to see Bakugou staring at them. Kirishima looked between the two before leaving because he heard Denki call for him. Bakugou watched Kirishima leave before looking at Todoroki. "Seemed you had fun?" He frowned.

"Um.. I.." Todoroki started to leave, but Bakugou stopped him. "Bak-"

"Do you like him?" He asked. "Because if you even think about hurting him, I'll hurt you."

"I wouldn't dream of it Bakugou, but Kirishima and I both agreed that meant nothing." Todoroki replied.

"You are a fucking idiot." Bakugou glared.

"Says the actual one." Todoroki replied before walking to the others. Bakugou watched as his phone went off.

I care about you.

Bakugou smiled at the message from the mystery texter. He sent a few messages before heading back to the others as well.

I think I care about you too.
Don't forget about out bet.

Todoroki looked at his phone and noticed Bakugou still hasn't caught up with him and Kirishima. He saw the messages and notived the thing he sent days ago finally gone through.

What do you want if you win tje bet?

Lunch

It's a date.

For some reason Bakugou blushed when he saw that message. Of course the mystery sender meant as save a date type thing, but... But that made him blush for some odd reason. Just those few words.

I really want to see you in person.

Few days later

"You're name is Bakugou, Katsuki. Right?" A person from class 1C asked.

"What do you want?" Bakugou asked annoyed. He needed to get to class.

"Well my name is Kayo Tanaka, and here." They handed him a card and rose. "This is from a secret admirer." They then explained that them, some students from class 1B, and some students from 1A were giving out cards for each other until the dance comes up.

Bakugou took it and went to class. Once he sat down he started to read the card. To be honest he didn't care who it was from.

Dear Katsuki,

You told me to call you Katsuki so here you go. I tried changing my writing a little so you wouldn't recognize it. Um well I am the mystery texter and you said you wanted to see me in person. The Sadie Hawkins dance is also a masquerade/costume party.

Want to go with me?

Sincerely,
Mystery Boy.

Bakugou stand corrected, he did care about who sent the card.

Todoroki was about to walk into the classroom before someone pulled him by the arm and into a closet. "What-"

"Shh shh, please don't scream." Kirishima told him as he covered his mouth with his hand. "I'm sorry about what I did last night. And I wanted to apologize about what I did and everything and... And I can't stop thinking about you."

A/n: Kayo Tanaka is the OC of catmum833

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro