Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's back!!!
---

A knock on the front door has my eyes fluttering slowly, the warmth in which Jimin's arms encase me hard to fight when the noise that reaches my ears a second time can only mean that another of our mates got here.

"Do you want to go open the door, beautiful? Wanna greet your alpha in person?" the alpha asks in a sweet whisper, lips pressing against my nose and cheeks softly before he's caressing my hair with an adoring smile.

I slowly nod my head despite how sleepy I still am, not wanting my other mates to think that I don't want them here. He helps me to my feet with careful and steady hands, then accompanies me to the entrance with a contented sigh.

Another knock on the door before I finally open it, and seeing Jin on the other side has me breaking into a gleeful smile, arms immediately raising for a hug that he could never refuse. Grocery bags meet the ground before he hurries over to pick me up, strong arms pushing me against his chest with all of his desperation, needing to feel me as close as possible.

"You took so long before coming here" I complain with a pout, his deep inhale into the nook of my shoulder and neck giving me shivers, especially when he starts peppering kisses over the sensitive skin, his scent of vanilla mochi comforting to the soul and heart.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, baby pup, wish I could've come here sooner too" he murmurs, his arms wound around me so tightly that I doubt he'll ever let go at this point. His pheromones are a constant presence in the air filling my lungs, and I allow myself to melt further in his embrace.

"I bought food with Yoongi since we knew you had nothing here yet" he continues softly after a moment of simply enjoying my warmth, touch and scent. "Do you want to keep me company while I put everything in the kitchen? I can show you what we got, it'll be good for you to know what's in there, otherwise they'll go bad without being given a chance".

I nod, arms clinging onto his shoulders and around his neck as I drowsily smile at him, which endears him more than he could voice aloud. He shares a meaningful gaze with Jimin, who comes over to grab the bags while Jin adjusts me with a small jump in his arms to be more comfortable before removing his shoes.

"Such a sleepy pup you are" he muses as he carries me to the kitchen. "Did you nest a lot with Jimin this morning, baby?" he asks with a light chuckle, loving the way that I hold onto him with the same need that he felt all morning.

"Jimin hugged and scented me all morning in the nest" I answer softly. "Made him scent all the fabric too, but I want more, need every alphas in there for the nest to be perfect".

He hums, agreeing with my words so easily. "You're right, your alphas need to be very thorough while scenting your nest. We'll be sure to get it done before the end of the day, sweet pup. Let me get you seated on the counter first, okay baby? I need to empty those bags before we go to the nest".

I don't reply, but a whine does leave my lips as he sets me down on the kitchen island to free up his arms. His eyes crease at the puppy look I give him, a small and quick kiss to my lips stronger than him when he leans in to appease me. It felt so natural.

"Don't be whiny, baby. I don't want to be away from you either, but we can't let Jimin do all the work alone, can we?" he chides softly, pleased eyes on the soft blush that creeps up my face at the unpredicted act. He hadn't meant to do that so soon, but he couldn't help himself.

I sheepishly shake my head at his remark. "Can't let Jimin do everything alone" I repeat weakly, eyes on that same alpha as he enters the kitchen with the multiple bags. There's so much food in there... it's a good thing though if we're to be together often. I'll have to learn to cook for this big pack.

"How kind of you" Jimin teases with a shake of the head. He was honestly expecting to be given the responsibility of putting the food in their rightful place alone while Jin would take me to the nest. He probably wouldn't have minded all that much.

With my legs dangling under the counter, I observe as they begin showing me the food as well as where they put them. Fridge, freezer, pantry, cabinet, drawer, it helps me to familiarize myself with the space as well since it's technically my first time here. I can't remember what I used to own, so I have to start all over again.

I guess we should be glad that I at least still have basic knowledge of what is what. Looking at ingredients brings me the memories of different tastes they have, and it feels great to not have to start over for that too.

By the time they're done with organizing the kitchen, there's knocking at the front door before it opens just as quickly. Curious to see who it could be as such confidence can only be the pack, I soundlessly jump off the counter to have a look at the entrance with the alphas' eyes on my back.

They would've reacted accordingly had the smell reaching them been unknown, but smelling Namjoon's earthy scent assured them that everything was safe, hence why they remain there while I go off on my own.

As soon as I find the giant pack alpha as he removes his shoes, my eyes light up with unrestrained joy and I come running to jump in his arms right as he straightens up with a laugh past his lips. He catches me with a happy groan, then twirls us shortly before hugging me tightly to his built torso.

"I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome by coming here" he muses as he sets me down on my feet, hands now comfortably settled over my hips. "You look like you're in a good mood, how are you doing, sugar? Jimin and Jin are taking good care of you?".

I nod quickly before pulling him with me to the kitchen where the two alphas are now putting the bags away for a later use. "Jin just got here with a whole lot of food. I complained all morning to Jimin about my mates not being here, so I'm feeling better now that two more have made it".

Lips curl upwards at my admission, and Jimin nods his head to confirm what I said when he gets everyone's attention, a chuckle resounding around us when he pats my head softly, his gaze tender as it falls on me.

"She was a clingy brat all morning, not listening to me and wondering why her mates weren't running up to her within the hour. I had to give it my all trying to step in for the pack's honour, but now that the two of you are here, I think you can take over while I sketch some new clothes at the table, right?"

Brows quirk up in interest, and Jin makes a sudden move to pick me up just like earlier, arms lifting me up high enough so that our noses are almost touching. My face heats up at the reminder of his kiss of a moment ago, which was very sweet despite being so short.

"You gave Jimin a hard time this morning, sweet pup?" he inquires with a grin, loving the way that my blush gains in intensity under all of their gazes.

"I- maybe a little bit, but it wasn't my fault" I try, lips pursing at the snort that follows from the mentioned alpha. "Had you come here sooner, I wouldn't have had to complain. That being said, it's your fault if Jimin had a hard time. We were both victims".

His grin widens, amusement flashing in his eyes. "Oh, so now it's our fault? Well, we ought to apologize, then, shouldn't we? Any way we can make our dear omega forgive us for this terrible mistake of ours?"

I nod my head confidently, soul filling with delight because he's going along even though he knows that it's not their fault. This ambiance still feels a whole lot better than when they were all serious and depressed at the hospital, so I'm not complaining.

"I told you earlier, the nest needs a whole lot of scenting. If you take care of it, you'll be forgiven right away. I won't even complain when the others get here, I'll be sweet like an angel".

Lips curl upward, souls bright with the unending love they have for their omega. I look so brave in the alpha's arms, stating my demands like I always should, for their pack will always be at my beck and call.

"Granted, that we shall do. Do you not want anything else?" it's Namjoon's time to speak up this time, his chest going to press over my back and pushing me further into Jin, which has our lips nearly touching and my heart skyrocketing into the clouds.

The alpha's eyes are half-lidded already as our breaths mingle together, Namjoon's arms weighing heavily around my waist and Jin's, his eyes taking in everything about our proximity, as well as our reactions and the way our scents push out in thick waves.

He'd never taken the time to notice before, but he thinks our scents go along together very well, like they were meant for each other.

"Nothing more at all that we can do for our pretty little omega?" he continues, his breath now coating the shell of my ear as he leans in closer. My heart stutters too often to be considered an anomaly anymore, vanilla whipped cream becoming so thick in the air that it's all they can smell by now.

Jimin's leaning against the counter besides us, taking in the show with a wide and curious smile, and he would lie if he said that he doesn't want to see where this is going. He's getting to see so many interesting sights nowadays.

"Go on, answer your pack alpha" Jin coos after a moment of silence, his every words felt against my lips as he speaks. "You've been whining all morning to Jimin, so why can't you speak your mind with us?".

"I- I guess we could c-cuddle too" I mumble breathlessly, this stutter not one I can fight when two strong alphas are sandwiching me this way, but they simply hum as if expecting to hear more. Only... I don't know what more to say! What do they want to hear?!

"Alphas, stop teasing me" I resort to complaining with a frown, which earns me chuckles all around. Is this payback for what I made Jimin go through earlier? I can't tell anymore, all I know is that their warmth is seeping into me so intensively that I feel like I'm going to burst into flames anytime now.

"Alright, alright" Namjoon finally relents with a step back and a smirk etched on his face. "Let's get in the nest first. Jimin, are you going to be alright on your own?". The latter nods smoothly as he shows us his sketchbook.

"I told you, I need to sketch a few designs. You know how focused I can be while sketching, that's why I was waiting until more of the pack got here before getting started. Didn't want to leave her alone. And besides, I got more than enough cuddles to sustain me for the rest of the day".

He winks at me before getting seated at the table, and there's nothing I can do as Jin carries me back to the nest where I spent all morning with Jimin, Namjoon leading the way and looking way too happy with himself for me to feel confident about what's to come.

Is it something in my scent? Have I been revealing more than I ever could with words without knowing? What did they find out? What are they going to do? Will I survive being alone with the both of them?

After hearing the room's door click shut behind us, cedarwood greeting us with a potency that I wish would last forever, I don't even notice that I'm already falling into a soft headspace until my being gently settled into the nest merges seamlessly into being the small spoon between the two alphas.

Their pheromones and scents are pushing out so thickly that they don't even need to scent the nest for it to soak up every wafts and aromas, and as I breathe it in, there's no doubt in my mind that I'm also soaking it all up.

Lips press and travel the length of my soft jaw, while another set rests over my neck to tickle over my scent gland, which reacts to them so easily that there's no control to be had anymore. How could I ever turn the tables around with such dominant alphas? There's no way it will ever happen.

"Are we being too much?" Jin murmurs after reaching the corner of my lips, where he leaves a small peck before looking me in the eyes.

I don't know what he sees in my expression right now, but I do see the way he licks his lips, teeth going to nibble on them lightly as he looks at my own. His desires are flagrant, even for someone inexperienced like me.

"Not too much" I answer with a shaky voice, Namjoon's sharp canines grazing over my skin the last thing I expected to feel from him. A purr reverberates in the nest, but I can't tell where it's coming from anymore, all I do know is that it's calling for mine, a tantalizing plea that pushes at my defenses.

They are getting harder to fight with every passing hours. One day, they will have me exactly where they want me, and I will be at their mercy.

Jin hums, then softly, slowly brings a hand to cup my cheek, thumb brushing over my bottom lip before he tilts my chin up, both granting more space for Namjoon while pushing my lips closer to his own. He pauses another time, then leans down to cover the last distance separating us.

Jin's lips press over mine softly, and this kiss, as gentle as it is, somehow manages to fill my entire being with his overwhelming love and adoration, the taste of vanilla mochis settling onto my tongue without even needing me to part my lips.

He pulls back, smiles at me, then leans in for another kiss, again and again. Sometimes the kiss lingers for a beat longer, and sometimes they're short, teasing little pecks that make me whine, and him chuckle.

Meanwhile, Namjoon's hand is caressing my hip over my clothes while he scents my neck and throat carefully, his instincts feeling a type of satisfaction that he's never gotten to feel to that extent before - scenting an omega to his heart's contentment.

In all honesty, he worried that such a thing would never happen, when I was still in a coma.

He worried that he'd never get to hear my breath hitch in my throat as such, that he would never get to feel my heart lose control beneath his lips while another of his mates steals my mouth for himself. He was so afraid that such a scenario would only ever occur in his dreams.

But here I am, currently gasping and making sweet sounds for the both of them as they lavish my skin with love. As they show me who I belong to, and who they belong to. As they make sure that no matter where I go from now on, no wolves will ever doubt that I am theirs.

How much he longed for this moment, ever since he met me for the first time.

That night, despite the fear that had crossed my face multiple times because of the thunder, he had seen an omega that would all too quickly mean the entire world to him and his pack. He had seen an omega that would make him lose control, that would make him give his heart, kneel and worship all at once.

How lucky is he in this instant, to be able to do all of those things for me.

"Well, well, well. I get here and what do I see? My little omega getting smothered with kisses again and again by two demanding alphas" a new voice forces my dazed focus to him, both Jin and Namjoon sighing in slight disappointment at having their moment with me broken so suddenly.

Yoongi tuts softly as he carefully climbs the bed and into the nest to join us, a kiss onto Jin's lips, and then Namjoon's before he stares down at me with a warm smile and a caress to my apple red cheeks. His eyes gaze at my plump bottom lip, the sensitive skin reacting to every touch as if it didn't have enough of the eldest alpha.

"Such a pretty little thing you are" he muses with a husky tone of voice that makes me want to cradle it right into my heart. "If you keep looking at me like this, you'll make me wish for more than I should be allowed to desire, sweets".

A purr threatens to burst free at his words, and the two alphas flanking my sides give the man a wolfish grin.

"What's stopping you, hyung?" Namjoon remarks with a teasing glint in his eyes as he gives up his spot besides me for the new addition, he's scented me to satisfaction for the day and the time has now come for him to give his pack mates some time with me too.

Who is he to get in the way? He'll have other opportunities soon enough.

Jin hums deeply as he drops down on his side before pulling my back flush against his chest, tongue licking his lips again to get more of my flavour. They might have been only tiny little kisses, but he still adored every single one of them, and if the blush coating my face and my fluffed up scent are anything to go by, I did too.

"What's stopping me is Y/N, if she doesn't want me to do anything" Yoongi replies as he takes place before me, on his side so we can be face to face. There's a sort of ease now between each of us as we interact compared to when we were still in the hospital room, something that can only be explained by the fact that this is home.

Maybe not their home specifically, but it's mine, hence theirs as well. There's something more intimate about being here than somewhere where they treat sick people. Being in the scented nest, and us being mates, I think it's meant to make things easier for us.

"Goodness, just look at her. You've gotten her skin all swollen in places, one would think that you've been at it for hours" he chides softly as he grazes a finger over the reddened skin of my neck, the sensitivity causing me to wince slightly.

A glance at Namjoon's proud smile could never manage to hide half of the satisfaction currently flooding his being, I quickly find out with a soft puff of air past my lips. He couldn't begin to feel guilty even if he wanted to.

"We had to make sure she keeps our scents on for a long time. We can't have other wolves believing that she's unmated, she doesn't wear my mark yet after all. Until she asks for it, this is the second best alternative".

"True" Yoongi murmurs softly as he leans in to nuzzle his nose with mine. "The last thing we want is our adorable omega falling in the wrong hands, hm? Can't have anyone else thinking that they can have you when you're already ours".

"So possessive" I murmur back, a small smile melting on my face when he chuckles in response.

There's something so... comforting about being here right now. What Namjoon and Jin offered me, without having to utter a single word, was a sense of safety and belonging. They claimed me, not with words but with actions, and it soothed a part of me as well as my wolf.

"But you like that, don't you?" he asks, a glint of concern and hope flashing in his eyes as he observes my reaction. Like he's looking out for any signs that I'm not just pretending, that I truly am enjoying this and not keeping my thoughts to myself as to avoid hurting them.

I cup his face between my hands, softly letting my thumbs caress the skin beneath his eyes in a massage that I know feels good because he's done it for me at the hospital. Surprised, he stills, his gaze unable to leave my face as I smile.

"I do like it, very much so" I assure him, as well as Jin and Namjoon. "Please rest assured that I will always tell you if something makes me uncomfortable. I'm not staying silent unless I have a very good reason for it".

"Even with a very good reason, you should still always tell us" Yoongi counters, his scent of lavender green tea flooded with relief as he tilts his head into the warmth of my hand beneath his head. He presses a soft kiss to my wrist, then another one.

"No matter what happens. It's the least we can do for you" Namjoon adds sincerely from the foot of the bed once he's made it to his feet.

I meet his gaze, feeling that this is very important to not only him but their entire pack. What he's asking for is no secrets that go against my well-being. I nod my head and he smiles, thankful. Then he's exiting my bedroom, door shutting quietly behind him.

After a moment of silence, I bring my attention back to Yoongi, then frown as his scent is the least prominent of the room right now.

Without warning, I gently rub a hand over the scent gland at his neck, which both startles him and allows for his scent to push out in a thick wave, as I hoped for. His eyes are round and staring at me as I reach out for one of the blankets behind him, which I then give to him.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to need you to physically scent the nest. With how strong the other scents are, I'm afraid that simply lying down here won't do much anymore. I can barely smell you and that is something we need to change".

Jin snorts from behind me, only to grunt weakly when I gently hit him in the stomach with my elbow. "Don't laugh, Jin" I let out with a frown. "This is very important business and I will not have anyone take this matter lightly".

Yoongi shows Jin a haughty grin, and he too receives a light jab in the ribs. "What did I say?".

"Sorry, baby" "Sorry, sweets".

They share a sheepish glance before Yoongi proceeds to scent some of the blankets and pillows I give him while Jin helps to reorganize everything as we go. Scented blankets and pillows back where they were, or as close as he can remember.

One thing is for sure, the two eldest wolves think to themselves as they observe me move around the nest with a confidence that they are not used to seeing from me, their omega is not the weak woman she once was.

"When Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung come, I'll have to make them scent the nest too. Jin, can you put these aside for later, please? I want some pieces to have specific scents on them, I noticed that it makes the merge smoother. Otherwise some scents get overwritten by stronger ones".

"A good observation, baby. This one hasn't been scented yet either, do you want to set it aside?".

"Oh... no, you can scent it, Jin".

"I never thought so much work would go into making the perfect nest, Namjoon wasn't kidding when he said that an alpha needs to study the art".

"Did Namjoon study how to make nests before?".

"He sure did, sweets".

"... then he needs to come back. Wait for me, I'm going to fetch him".

Jin and Yoongi release an endeared sigh as they help me out of the nest, eyes showing that they would do anything I ask of them as they tend to the scenting that I have ordered. Their hands brush together as they pass around the different fabrics, a sentiment of peace settled in their soul.

I seem to have become a bossy little omega, but they're enjoying every seconds of it and they can't wait to see where else they will get to see the repercussions of this second chance at living life as my own true self.

Such fun that is to come.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro