25 | got it

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien's POV

I walked through the outlet mall looking for this store. Well, this would be a new experience. Me, Adrien Agreste, shopping at... Victoria Secret. Once I spotted the store, I walked to it and entered the store. The odd part about this was that I didn't see any other guys! Come on Adrien chill! It's for Marinette, you're doing it for her. I walked around the store to see so many different sizes and colored bras... EVERYWHERE! Oh my God. Women have so many choices!? Where on earth would I find the pink laced one?!

"Oh Adrikins!" A loud shriek of my dreaded nickname could be heard throughout the entire store, and I couldn't help but groan.

Aw man. What? Nah. Please no.

"What are you doing here?" Chloé asked as she approached me, three shopping bags already hung on her arms. "Not that I don't love running into you, but this isn't your type of store."

Ooooooooh lightbulb!

"Hey Chloé..." I turned to face her, plastering the most ridiculous looking smile I could muster. Completely ignoring what she had previously said, I asked, almost smirking, "Are you here for that sale?"

She flipped her blonde ponytail. "Oh why of course! The bargains are just—"

"So," I interrupted, obviously not in the mood to really listen to anything she had to say. "Can you help me find something then?"

She giggled. "Sure! Anything for you, Adrien!"

I wanted to gag, but I kept my cool. I took out a folded piece of paper from my back pocket and began unfolding it for her. I handed it to her.

"This one." I pointed at the item I was looking for. Her smiled faded as she held the ad.

"Ugh... well I guess I could. But that one is sooooo ugly..."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Who are these for anyway?" She asked skeptically, handing me back the paper I had unfolded.

I took the paper back from her palm and began to fold it back up. "Is that important? It's just a gift."

She looked at me suspiciously before smiling again. "Okay, this way!" She grabbed my wrist and led me through the crowds.

$20!? For one! One bra! I have never seen a bra that expensive... wait... never mind. (Tbh, I've actually run into $20 bras before... just sayin... that's cheap 😂 but Adrien doesn't know any better.) I walked out of the store with one, small bag that held the gift for Marinette. Tonight, I would get to see her smile again.

This chapter is really short.
But hey, look on the bright side...
Chloé was actually good for something!

Vote?
Comment?
Share?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro