44 | love at first sight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No one's POV

Adrien stood up as quickly as he could and raced over to Marinette's side to grab her wrist and pull her under shelter. The rain fell heavier by the second as Adrien raced to find a dry place.

However, what the blonde had forgotten was that they were on the top of the Eiffel Tower. There was no where to take cover.

The rain soaked them both in a matter of seconds, and Marinette was spitting out water from her lips and moving her sticky, wet, bangs out from her eyes. But, despite their predicament, Adrien didn't miss the smile that spread across her lips.

"You're not mad?" He asked. He was standing right in front of her, his own hair sticking to his forehead and slightly in his eyes as the rained poured on top of them. "The dinner is ruined."

"So?" Marinette laughed, spinning with her arms out wide under the pouring rain.

Adrien watched her with a grin spread across his own lips. "So, you're happy in other words?"

She stopped spinning to look him in the eyes, and she shrugged. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

If his smile could have grown any larger, it would have spread across his whole face. "I'm glad. Really glad."

She simply smiled back at him. There was really nothing else for her to say to the boy in front of her that she loved so dearly out in the rain.

"We should probably think about finding some shelter," she giggled as she stared down at her own soaked clothes and then pointed to his. "We're soaked."

"So?" He shot her with the same reply she had given him, not even giving a darn about his own clothes. He took a step closer to her, before he added, "As long as I'm here with you, there's no worry in my mind."

Mairnette blushed at his comment, and finally did not back away from the love of her life. Adrien was dangerously close to her now, his forehead inches away from touching hers.

She watched him closely as his eyes inspected every part of her face. First they were on her eyes, then they had traveled down to her lips. The two teens stood there for quite sometime in silence, his eyes never leaving her lips, and she grew somewhat impatient.

"What are you staring at?" She breathed, her breath rigid from his closeness. He finally let his eyes travel back up to hers, and a smile crept back onto his lips.

"You," he answered, and it made her blush even more.

His eyes stayed locked on hers now, and she couldn't help but also ask, "What are you thinking about?"

He sighed and hummed in contentment before replying, "I'm thinking about maybe asking you if you would allow me to kiss you under the rain."

Mairnette giggled and removed her eyes from his to look up into the sky, letting the rain hit her face. Smiling wide at the feeling of water touching her skin, she looked back down at the boy before her and said, "Then what's stopping you?"

"Your permission," he answered instantly.

It was then that Marientte took the daring step closer, and she allowed their foreheads to touch. An expression of surprise immediately took over Adrien's features when she touched her nose with his. She smiled sweetly at him before she said, "I have always wanted you to kiss me, Adrien. Even after you broke my heart."

He smiled back and closed the distance between them, connecting his lips with hers. The kiss was sensual, gentle, caring... as if she was as fragile as a petal on a flower. There was no rush. The blonde boy kissed his angel like he would never get to see her again.

When they broke apart, Mairnette was not a stuttering mess like she thought her first kiss with him would be like. She smiled as Adrien then placed a kiss to her forehead, and she spoke softly, "I love you, Adrien. I always have."

He brought her closer to him in his loving embrace, taking in all her scent before he breathed, "I love you so much more, Marinette. I always will."

Ah yas, the ending of this story has finally arrived and I can't believe this is the last chapter.

BUT DO NOT FRIGHT! There WILL be an epilogue, so be ready!!

Vote?
Comment?
Share?

If you would like to give or support me financially, please head over to my Cash App to donate!

(All letters are lowercase)

Remember, no amount is too small! Any amount that is given will be an immense blessing!

Thanks!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro