45: anathema

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anathema: one that is cursed, damned, or deeply despised

Audrey's POV

"He's a real jerk Aud." Troye mumbles as I sob into his jumper.

"At least he wasn't cheating on me, apparently he has to take care of his mom." I managed to get out before I started crying again.

"Sh, hey it's okay." He says quietly as he rubs my back.

"I know. I'm a strong independent woman and I don't need no man!" I sniffle and laugh.

"I did bring something for you." Troye smiles before pulling out two cartons of chocolate ice cream.

"You're fantastic." I giggle and sniffle again.

"Okay, I got this down. Popcorn, ice cream, and RuPauls Drag Race. Let's do this thing!" Troye shouts and skips (literally skips) into my living room and plops down on the couch.
I sigh and join him in a slightly less enthusiastic manner, I'm still kind of bummed. I mean, a girl should be of course.

"I think I jut gained 25 pounds." I groan as we finish the last episode in the season.

"Oh come on, shush." Troye giggles.

"We should totally make a video together!" He bounces on the couch until I finally give in.

Great, I have no idea how this will go.
Will Dan think I've gotten over him so quickly by the way I'm acting happy?

"A makeover." Troye whispers.

"A what?" I laugh. "Troye, sorry Hun, but what do you know about makeovers?" I ask.

"Enough to make an awesome collab video!" He begins to jump on the couch again and I just roll over.

Well this will be wild. *hah*

"Hello my dudes!" I say to the camera.
"And gals!" Troye says.

"Ah yes! Today I am joined by the one and only beautiful Troye Sivan!" I say and we hug each other from around the neck.

"Best frannds!" He giggles and lets out a massive burp.

"Good lord." He whispers as I can't control my giggles.

"On another note," I try to recover from the laughter. "Troye will be giving me a makeover today!" I smile awkwardly and mouth a "help me" before laughing.

"She's going to look less like a swamp troll and more like a princess." Troye says and pretends to boop me with a magic wand.

"Ouch." I say and hit his arm. "Words hurt loser."

"Let's get started." Troye says between laughs.

--------

"If anything I look more like a troll now than before." I say with a disappointed face.

"I'm so sorry Audrey I still love you." He pretends to cry and I pretend comfort him.

We both giggle.

"Alright, so this is the full beautiful Troye Sivan signature look, I hope you guys enjoyed it!" He says.

"If you want to see us collab more, please like the video and don't forget to comment and SUBSCRIBE!" We both say together.

"Love you all!" we blow a kiss sloppily and I cut the video off.

-----

"Annnnnnnnnnd upload!" I shout as I press the button.

"Fabulous!" Troye smiles.

"It was so much fun Audrey, but I gotta get going. I have a flight back home tomorrow morning. Love you babe." He hugs me and I hug back.

I wish he could stay so I wouldn't feel so lonely, but he does live in another country.

"Bye baby Troye." I kiss his cheek and walk him out to catch a taxi.

I wave goodbye and go back to being alone.

----------
Dans POV

"Hey, Laura, do you think it would be okay if I went out of a couple of hours?" I ask Laura, our hospice help assistant.

"Of course Dan, I'm here to take care of your mom." She gives me a warm smile and I throw on my coat.

I step outside into the chilly breeze and sigh.

I truthfully missed her.

I don't even know why I left her.

I miss her. I truly do.

I walk to the local bar in town, the not quite familiar scent hits me like a truck.

I normally don't drink or purposely get hammered, but today's a day I wouldn't care if I did.

"You must be Daniel! Everyone's talking about you being back in town! What can I get you?" The greasy man at the bar asks me. I have no idea how he even knows me, but I need a drink.

"Anything, please." I say and wait for him to hand me a drink.

After 3 of whatever he's been giving me, he speaks up.

"What's got you wanting to get drunk lad?" He grumbles.

"My girlfriend." I say before I down another.

He cringes at the word.

"Or ex, that is." I sigh and scratch my head. I'm feeling slightly dizzy and nauseous. Not enough to puke or fall over, but it's noticeable.

"Well I'm sorry for you whatever it may be. We love em and hate them, those ladies." He wipes his sweaty forehead and hands me another drink.

I'm downing another before I can think about it and a blonde steps beside me, planting a hand on my shoulder.

"Bloody hell get your hands off me lady!" I drunkenly slur.

"What's wrong babe? Don't remember me?" She purrs in my ear.

I'm disgusted by her, but I'm so drunk I can't think.

"Babe? I don't have a single clue who the hell you are!" I angrily (and drunkenly) shout.

"Calm down, sweet heart. Dan, it's me. Candice Freidman. We were high school sweethearts, or something like that." She seductively chuckles in my ear as she snakes her arms around my torso.

Oh yea- she's the girl I used to fu- you know what, it doesn't matter.

"Yeah I remember you. Dang, you're all grown up now! And you have tits! Are they fake?" I laugh as the alcohol runs through my bloodstream.
This isn't me.
I love Audrey.
What am I doing?

"How about we get out of here?" She says in my ear, her warm (slightly disgusting) breath hits the sensitive spot on my neck.

I follow her lead without any thought.

I guess this is a bad idea...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro